SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still havent heard that my person got their gift??? I mailed it on Nov 18th and it was supposed to take a week! Well it has been 4 weeks today and I still havent heard that they received it. I sure hope it got there ok??

Missy

I had been asking her for you Basketmiss. She DID get it. She posted on THIS thread on Dec. 9th!

default_smile.png

I am so excited! My husband called me at Lunchtime and said that my SS gift arrived! I am at work and I have errands to run after work, so I won't be home until around 6:30 or so tonight. I think I will go crazy having to wait until then!
default_wacko.png

I just wanted to post so that my SS knew that the gift arrived. I will definitely not be waiting until Christmas, I don't have that much patience! I will open it when I get home and I will post again then to let you know what I received!

I love Christmas! This thread has been so much fun seeing what everyone has received so far!

Robin, thank you again for all of your efforts in coordinating this, it was so much fun! And thank you in advance to my Secret Santa!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone !

I just wanted let ya'll know I recieved my Secret Santa gift from Sunshine2be.. I was so excited as this was my first year doing it. I am not disappointed..

I recieved an Oster mane and tail comb and brush. Plus I recieved a Schleich miniature pinto mare statue and also 2 ornaments one says I love my pony and the other says horsin around it.. They are so adorable.. Thankyou so much..

Merry Christmas Everyone !!!

You are Welcome Sue.. I really enjoyed doing it and I am glad you liked your gift...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone !!!!!!

I had been asking her for you Basketmiss. She DID get it. She posted on THIS thread on Dec. 9th!
default_smile.png
So sorry REO, I kept checking and didnt see her post,( I missed it) didnt mean to make you do more...Thanks for all you do to make this possible...

Missy

I got my gifts
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
. As soon as I got home with the package I opened it up. I got a GA sweatshirt and calender and a beautiful necklace and earing set and an awesome jack knife, a cute dish towel and oven mit set and 2 pair of gloves.

I love all of it, however, my SS didn't put a name on the card or package, all I know is Santa is from GA.

Thank you!!

Hi Leslie,

I am your Secret Santa, aka kimbell on the forum. I am glad you liked it. Have a wonderful Christmas and remember Jesus is the reason for the season. Kim

It's ok Missy! That's what I'm here for!
default_smile.png

38 more! I won't be happy until I know 100% got their gifts!

Oooh!! So close! I can almost taste it! Gimmee that 100%!! Whooooo!!!!!

default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_pray.gif

Ok, I think mine is at the PO. I asked them to redeliver tomorrow!! So, I will let ya know. I have several packages, since I ordered lots online, so I hope this one is from my SS!

Oh I hope so Alicia! Your Santa has been asking me every day!

I'll be looking for your post!!
default_aktion033.gif

I still haven't heard from my SS or have seen a post on here yet...maybe I missed it but I looked through all the pages 2 times....I hope she got her gifts ok....I sent the package about 2 weeks ago now....
default_unsure.png

I still haven't heard from my SS or have seen a post on here yet...maybe I missed it but I looked through all the pages 2 times....I hope she got her gifts ok....I sent the package about 2 weeks ago now....
default_unsure.png
Same here...I mailed mine 2 weeks ago yesterday.
default_sad.png

Shelley

I got my gift yesterday from Debbie "Doobie" Scriven and got spoiled!!! There were 3 different kinds of Hershey's kisses that my kids and husband are making short work of, some seasoning to make salsa which we will try at Christmas, smells yummy!! Some hand lotion and soap that look really neat, handmade I think. A really cute mug in a tin that locks and can be used as a piggie bank. There are cute little cartoon horses around both. A horsehead thermometer which is currently telling me it is flippin' cold outside.
default_laugh.png
A set of Christmas window clings that we are going to hang on our french doors and my favourite, a gorgeous iron horsehead door knocker! I just love it!! Thank you so much Debbie! I love it all!!

Okay, I finally got to open mine! We have having a bunch of yucky snow, so it took me a lot longer to get home! Then my husband and my horses expected to eat!
default_new_shocked.gif

I want to thank Carrie of Little Indian Acres for absolutely wonderful presents! I am so happy! The tag on the gift bag looks to be homemade, it is a 3-d tag that looks like you are looking out a window at Santa flying over a snowy town! Absolutely beautiful! Then there was a very pretty horse ornament, a cute "If it's not a miniature, It's just a horse" sticker, an envelope with two Christmas cards in it with gorgeous pictures of her horses. Also, a very cool candle and plate that smells wonderful! It is a candle shaped like a coffee cup with real coffee beans on the outside. And then last, but definitely not least, she gave me a Journal that says "Whole Latte Love" on the outside of it.

I just love all of them! Thank you so very much, you did awesome! I have enjoyed this so much! This forum is such a wonderful place to meet new friends, and what a great way to do it!

Thanks again!

I recieved my gift in the mail today! Thank you Becca (Basshorse)!!!
default_wub.png
I can't wait to see what's inside the beautiful wrapped package. I'm going to try and wait until Christmas to open it but it's going to be HARD!! I may not last that long!
default_unsure.png

Thanks again Becca and thanks so much Robin for putting this together every year!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I got my gift in the mail today and Shawntelle was my SS. I got a nice cozy fleece blanket (which I love) and a nice Dandy brush and a black leadline for my ponies. It was sent all the way from Canada which I was suprised to see! We had a bad ice storm here in NH which is why it probably took longer to get here. Thank you so much Shawntelle and Happy Holidays!
default_saludando.gif

Clara (Moosewoodfarm)

quote name='REO' post='1115829' date='Nov 22 2008, 09:38 PM']Please post here when you get your Secret Santa gift so I and your Santa know you got it.
default_yes.gif

I say this each year and still some people don't post.
default_rolleyes.gif

You don't have to open your gift when you get it, but POST HERE THAT YOU GOT IT anyway!

That way your Santa knows you got it safely and *I* can mark you off my list.

I won't quit begging to know, and won't be happy until I know 100% that ALL people got a gift!

So..............

Post here that you got them and post here again to tell what you got and show us pics of your goodies!

default_laugh.png

Please don't leave your Santa wondering if their gift got lost in the mail...POST HERE!

I hope everyone is enclosing a note so you know who to thank!
default_aktion033.gif

WHOOO HOOOO Here comes the fun part!!

TrailersOutWest/MinisOutWest got her gift!

Not to worry, I'm checking into things for everyone. It takes time.
default_saludando.gif

I got my gift a couple of days ago, and have been too busy to get on here and post.
default_sad.png

My gift was awesome. First of all, I am originally from Maine and that is where my Secret Santa lives.

She MADE me a very nice fleece throw blanket with horses on it, nice and cozy. And there is a beautiful horse ornament and a pinecone with it. The cool thing about the ornament is that it is huge, not one for a Christmas tree. And it will be nice year round so I am deciding where to decorate with it.

My gift was from Nita aka backwoodsnanny.
default_smile.png

I will try to take photos if I can get a chance.

Thank you very much Nita, I love it!!
default_saludando.gif

I recieved my gift in the mail today! Thank you Becca (Basshorse)!!!
default_wub.png
I can't wait to see what's inside the beautiful wrapped package. I'm going to try and wait until Christmas to open it but it's going to be HARD!! I may not last that long!
default_unsure.png

Thanks again Becca and thanks so much Robin for putting this together every year!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Glad you got it! We were getting nervous over here!
default_ohnoes.jpg
My seven year old daughter and I had a great time shopping for you at our favorite store! Merry Christmas and enjoy!
default_smile.png
~ Becca

Back