SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

I am out of town right now but my husband said he picked up my gift yesturday. I am so excited and am going to try to wait until Christmas to open it. We'll see if I can hold out. Thanks and I will keep you posted. Vicki

I got mine!!! I was going to wait till Christmas to open, but just couldn't wait any longer!!!!! I wish my camera would work! I got a beautiful picture frame, a horseshoe (hard to discribe but I love it!!) and then something I have been wanting for awhile but couldn't find its a horse that sets up on a stand, man my mind is going blank, anyway its like crystal. Mini H wanna help me out for the right name ? THANKS SO MUCH MINI H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah I hope we put the right xmas cards in the right box!
default_smile.png
My daughter who is Chazzy on the forum had your name and I mailed hers out when I did mine, please tell me I put her card in your box. She was so excited to go shopping for you!

I got mine!!! I was going to wait till Christmas to open, but just couldn't wait any longer!!!!! I wish my camera would work! I got a beautiful picture frame, a horseshoe (hard to discribe but I love it!!) and then something I have been wanting for awhile but couldn't find its a horse that sets up on a stand, man my mind is going blank, anyway its like crystal. Mini H wanna help me out for the right name ? THANKS SO MUCH MINI H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah I hope we put the right xmas cards in the right box!
default_smile.png
My daughter who is Chazzy on the forum had your name and I mailed hers out when I did mine, please tell me I put her card in your box. She was so excited to go shopping for you!
I'll look again to see if I got a card. :) I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING, Please tell her I said THANK YOU!!!

I'll e-mail ya and let ya know.

Thank you tinacvt! I got mine on Saturday!! I got a beautiful ceramic memo board with horses on it, an adorable horsey picture frame, which is now on my desk here at work, a cute pepper ornament and godiva chocolate.... my husband stole that!
default_laugh.png
LOL

Thank you so much!!!!!

Still waiting for mine, I don't mind, I actually told myself it would be better if it came closer to Christmas,

Leya you are absolutely right this is a great gesture and it's so much fun making forum friends!
default_wub.png
Thanks Reo again! for putting this together
default_smile.png

Jessica

I got mine!!!!!!
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif

Thank you to Sarah's Little Blessings!!!!!!! I got a horse puzzle, 3 doggie toys, and a very nice throw blanket!!!!!!!! I know you went over the limit with this stuff and I really appreciate my wonderful gifts.
default_yes.gif
Thank you Thank you Thank you
default_biggrin.png

DSC08127.jpg

Our kids REALLY like their toys! They are already breaking them in
default_biggrin.png

DSC08130.jpg

DSC08129.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today!!!

Thank you Leia ( Hobbyhorse23 ). I got some horse treats I am sure the horses will love. There is some Berry Delights, horse lead, a gift pack from Washington state with space noodles, smoked salmon and a collector pin. Then there is a hunter in a bottle survival pack which I could have used last year. Not going to go into details about that one though.

Thanks again!!!!

SecretSanta006.jpg

I just recieved the most amazing (and yummy) gifts from Rebecca (SilverDollar). Thank You!

So generous...She sent me the 2nd season of Dexter, a lovely photo album/scrap book, Ghirardelli chocolate, popcorn (for watching Dexter), and nuts! Thanks Rebecca
default_wub.png

RedWagonMan said:
Got mine today!!!
Thank you Leia ( Hobbyhorse23 ). I got some horse treats I am sure the horses will love. There is some Berry Delights, horse lead, a gift pack from Washington state with space noodles, smoked salmon and a collector pin. Then there is a hunter in a bottle survival pack which I could have used last year. Not going to go into details about that one though.

Thanks again!!!!

SecretSanta006.jpg
Yay!! I thought it would be there by Saturday so I was watching anxiously for your post. After hearing all the great stuff Julie got I'll admit I was pretty nervous about trying to get it perfect.
default_laugh.png
The pin is for your son if he wants it and I did forget to throw in some dog treats like I meant to; please apologize to the puppies for me.

I had such fun shopping for your family and trying to guess from your website what you might like.
default_wub.png
I wanted to send some local stuff like the Applets and Cotlets candy, some Pacific NW fishing/coastal things like the salmon, and then some stuff for the horses and for you. I need to go back and buy some of that salmon for myself, it sounded TOO good.
default_eat.gif
default_drool5.gif

Now if only my other secret santa's gift would get there....
default_unsure.png
I mailed it Nov. 26.
default_new_shocked.gif

Leia

WOW! WOW! WOW!
default_smile.png
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

Thank you Alicia of ontherisefarm

I went to the mailbox today and had a note that I had a package. I waited till after 4:00 and ran downtown to pick it up. Since I am single now, I do not get much in the way of Christmas presents. My daughters are on a tight budget and I really would prefer that they do not buy for me, so getting a present is really NICE!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

And oh what a presant!!
default_488.gif

Alicia wrote that she had seen that I had written, that I was hoping for a bay pinto colt by my new General Patton daughter who is bred to Multi World Champion and Multi World Champion producer: Peacan Grove Chargers Customized. She sent me this BEAUTIFUL bay Pinto to tide me over till the foal arrives. It is a Breyer limited edition ( only 1,500 pieces made) of a 1/2 Arabian Pinto by artist Kathleen Moody.

I can only say that I hope my boy looks like this one!!!!!
default_thumbup.gif

1-5.jpg

THANK YOU! THANK YOU !THANK YOU!
default_cheekkiss.gif
You could not have done any better!!

Today the postman brought a box addressed from Robin(REO) & her husband in OK.
default_new_multi.gif

I've got the gifts under the tree to open Christmas morning......so stay tuned as I am so excited to see what's inside the pretty wrapped packages. I'll report back in on Christmas to tell ya what I got from my secret santa. THANK YOU Robin!
default_wub.png

I feel so honored that you chose me to be santa to.......
default_smile.png

The horse candy cane topper on the package is so cute.....a mini me version of my boy Rico! Right down to the buckskin color with black mane. That little guy just made my day....
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Russ, I'm so glad the box got you ok!
default_wub.png

I hope you like the special thing in one of the gifts.

I made the candy cane horse cover by hand without a pattern and it came out pretty nice! A lil buddy for your Rico!

I just HAD to be your Santa
default_yes.gif

Robin that little horse guy is fantastic...you are very creative! I love him! I thank you a million times over for being my secret santa.....
default_wub.png

BTW.....I keep checking my delivery confirmation on my secret santa's gift....it was mailed on December 9th and the post office assured me it would be there quickly. So maybe tomorrow my person will get it.

Russ, I'm so glad the box got you ok!
default_wub.png
I hope you like the special thing in one of the gifts.

I made the candy cane horse cover by hand without a pattern and it came out pretty nice! A lil buddy for your Rico!

I just HAD to be your Santa
default_yes.gif

I just got home and opened my gift! Thank you so much RedWagon!

I received a yummy smelling candle, a box of Chocolate Covered Cherries, a bar of Cherry and Chili Lindt chocolate and a CD - Brad Paisley Christmas!

:D

I am anxiously waiting for my person to post that she got her gifts, the post office promised me it would be there by Friday at the latest so I hope she got it
default_ohnoes.jpg

Yvonne

Just to let you all and my SS in particular know I got my presents this Friday the 12th of december.
Thank you Becky I LOVE MY PRESENTS!!

I will post the picture as soon as my camera works again.

How did you know I love Texas and it's bluebonnet?

You hit the bullseye with your gifts.....I could not have picked them out better if I did it myself.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and maybe I can find the time to look y'all up when Dennis and Me get to Texas in Febuary in 2009.

Hope to post my picture soon and thank you once again.

Trisha
[SIZE=10pt]Hi Trisha,
default_saludando.gif
[/SIZE]

Oh, I am so glad you liked it!!!

(And I hope I got the Christmas greeting correct for The Netherlands
default_biggrin.png
)

So tell me…… where will you be in Texas in Feb??

(It IS a small world, and it would be fun to meet! )

Merry Christmas!!!

Becky

Yvonne

I picked my present up from the post office today. I got a notice Saturday that they had tried to deliver it, but we weren't home. Billy picked it up for me today. We just got in from Christmas shopping. But I had to tear into it as we were driving down the road. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my presents. Thank you so much.I got a pciture frame, candy, soap, hoof pick, ink pens, little horse markers to mark your drinking glass and a stuffed replica of my black and white driving horse, Tanchico. Thank you again. It was so neat that you were my SS. We met Yvonne at the Area 2 Show this summer in Ashland, OH. They were stalled across from us and were really super nice people. I'll try to get pictures posted tomorrow of my gifts.

Donna

I got mine!!!!!!
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif

Thank you to Sarah's Little Blessings!!!!!!! I got a horse puzzle, 3 doggie toys, and a very nice throw blanket!!!!!!!! I know you went over the limit with this stuff and I really appreciate my wonderful gifts.
default_yes.gif
Thank you Thank you Thank you
default_biggrin.png

DSC08127.jpg

Our kids REALLY like their toys! They are already breaking them in
default_biggrin.png

DSC08130.jpg

DSC08129.jpg

I'm so glad you are happy! I tried to go by the limit, but decided a little over was well worth it! Glad to see your kids having fun too!!!!!!
default_saludando.gif

I am posting for Scoopie Doo aka my daughter Jodi who wants to Thank our lady Bonnie Fogg for the wonderful present that came today. She would thank you herself but had surgery this morning on her wrist and hand and it will be sometime before she is able to type. Dear Dear Bonnie you so outdid yourself. Jodi was in tears. For all that want to know, Jodi loves Jammies and sweats and Bonnie sent her the most wonderful Christmas shirt with black sweats to match and also a pink sweatshirt. She also included a beautiful wind up carosel another of Jodis favorites an insulated water bottle for those long show afternoons, an angel doggie Jodi collects angels and last but by no means least a coupon for a reading with our dear Bonnie a gift that I personally dont think can be equaled. Now to decide who to have read.

Bonnie Jodi thanks you from the bottom of her heart and so do I. It is going to be a bit lean around here this year and you certainly made an otherwise dreary day wonderful. And Robin thank you again for always doing exactly the right thing for everyone. Oh I forgot there also were Christmas candies and Tootsie pops another of Jodis favorites. I know that as soon as she can she will thank you both herself but for now my Thanks will have to do.

Now if only my person would hurry up and get my gift that was mailed on the 4th.

Nita

I just recieved the most amazing (and yummy) gifts from Rebecca (SilverDollar). Thank You!

So generous...She sent me the 2nd season of Dexter, a lovely photo album/scrap book, Ghirardelli chocolate, popcorn (for watching Dexter), and nuts! Thanks Rebecca
default_wub.png
You're very welcome! So glad you got it when UPS said you would. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back