SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone is getting such cool things... I am still waiting for mine....

I cant wait for my daughter and I to get ours-she asked can I open it ? I said Yeah, I wont make you wait!!

Missy

I got mine. Thank you so much Lea (Zoey829). It is a nice basket of wonderful soaps (horse and angel that I can't wait to use), decoupaged wood round and mini horse ornaments (trees are up so they are on). My apologies for not posting sooner. One of my kids brought the box in and didn't bother to tell me.
default_wacko.png
Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thank you very much for the gifts and your thoughtfulness.
default_wub.png

Kareng

I got mine the other day. Doesn't say from Santa but does have a forum member's name on it. I'm trying to be good.

My Secret Santa is going out today. Had to get it finished for my person.

Oh my goodness I am so grateful for my Secret "Santa. "Thank you thank you thank you Sheri Hill. I didnt even try to wait. Sheri sent me a homemade card with a horses head in a wreath on the front with a very nice message inside. A beautiful I assume home crocheted Pegassus ornament it is so delicate I love it. and finally a very nice fleece throw with beautiful embroidery on it a horse and my name again Thank you so much you are a great Santa and I just love it you will find me wrapped in the lovely throw in the evening sitting at the computer. Thank you again.

Everyone is getting such cool things... I am still waiting for mine....I cant wait for my daughter and I to get ours-she asked can I open it ? I said Yeah, I wont make you wait!!

Missy

Uh oh!
default_unsure.png
Missy, I've been waiting for you to chime in and see what you thought and now I see this post!
default_new_shocked.gif
My Delivery Confirmation Receipt shows it was delivered at 11:28am on 12/6/08. It's in one of those Priority Mail boxes that is about 18" long, 12" wide and about 5" deep. The kind that is one price no matter how much the package weighs. Can you check around your house/garage/barn to see if the mailman left it somewhere unusual. It's probably too big to fit in a traditional mailbox.

Please let me know. Hoping you find it. :DOH!

I received my gift today! From Rhonda-Lynne (I didn't see her forum name anywhere?) She sent a handmade cute little horse, and a cookbook called Dog-Gone Good Recipes, and a cd with a song she said her husband co-wrote.

Thanks again.
default_smile.png

12-11-08giftLargeWebview.jpg

Michelle, (RJRMINIS) sorry I forgot to put my forum name on it. I hope you liked it all. Love the picture your little Christmas horse. I voted for her on Equusite too. Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

ok i am so sorry so late was trying to find a specific thing but i couldn't find it so i mailed my gift today i hope it gets there safe

angel

Everyone is getting such cool things... I am still waiting for mine....I cant wait for my daughter and I to get ours-she asked can I open it ? I said Yeah, I wont make you wait!!

Missy

Uh oh!
default_unsure.png
Missy, I've been waiting for you to chime in and see what you thought and now I see this post!
default_new_shocked.gif
My Delivery Confirmation Receipt shows it was delivered at 11:28am on 12/6/08. It's in one of those Priority Mail boxes that is about 18" long, 12" wide and about 5" deep. The kind that is one price no matter how much the package weighs. Can you check around your house/garage/barn to see if the mailman left it somewhere unusual. It's probably too big to fit in a traditional mailbox.

Oh Thanks Parmela for saying it was delivered cause it was on the front porch (we never use) and alittle moist and cold!! It has been 20 here!! No problem though!!

Thanks so much for everything!! I LOVE it ALL!!
default_wub.png

I got a cinnamon roll scented ,candle, LOTS of bead supplies ( I make jewelry) so I really appreciate the supplies to make some new things. There was an M so I am gonna make a necklace with my initial on it... A really cool carved horse shelf sitter!! He has joints so you can move him...

THANKS SO MUCH PARMELA-I cant wait til my daughter comes home and sees my stuff! She will be wanting her stuff too...

I am gonna burn that candle right now and get to work on my M necklace tonight!!

This was so much fun, this is our first time-thanks Parmela for making it great!!

Oh I just realized I could have waited to open it!! Ha-no I dont think I could have!!

Missy
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

I can t seem to get the pix to come up-I will keep trying..

Got my secret pal gift today. Thanks Shelia (Katz) for the wonderful pair of fuzzy socks! I LOVE fuzzy socks!!!
default_wub.png

Still waiting on mine. But I must say I sure enjoyed Julie's gift!!! It was filled with a bunch of stuff. But the FUDGE was awesome. I think she might have gotten a piece or two. LOL

Missy

Uh oh!
default_unsure.png
default_new_shocked.gif

Oh Thanks Parmela for saying it was delivered cause it was on the front porch (we never use) and alittle moist and cold!! It has been 20 here!! No problem though!!

PICT0002-2.jpg

Thanks so much for everything!! I LOVE it ALL!!
default_wub.png

I got a cinnamon roll scented ,candle, LOTS of bead supplies ( I make jewelry) so I really appreciate the supplies to make some new things. There was an M so I am gonna make a necklace with my initial on it... A really cool carved horse shelf sitter!! He has joints so you can move him...

THANKS SO MUCH PARMELA-I cant wait til my daughter comes home and sees my stuff! She will be wanting her stuff too...

I am gonna burn that candle right now and get to work on my M necklace tonight!!

This was so much fun, this is our first time-thanks Parmela for making it great!!

Oh I just realized I could have waited to open it!! Ha-no I dont think I could have!!

Missy
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh My!!! A gift from "divigo" - Trisha of Holland!!!
And it is way too much..

A pretty horse mouse pad (that I needed badly - on my desk now), AND a BEAUTIFUL Mini halter.. never seen one like it before.. so different.. Did you make it Trisha???

Also some cheeses, waffles, season and other assorted eats..

A song CD that Alex & I played, now we are pretending to talk like we are from Holland..
default_laugh.png
I am calling my Jordy dog a "gooten dog".. we are so funny here..

3 sets of pretty wood shoes!

Also a small bottle of some potion that is suppose to make me "feel right & alert".. Ooooh… looking forward to drinking the stuff!!
default_472.gif
Should be interesting!

Thank you Trisha!! It is so fun to get this package!! Merry Christmas to you!!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif

gift.jpg
How neat is that, Mary Lou? Cool!

Hi Minihorses4everFLFlyingW did get her package this morning. I just had time tonight to get on the computer.

I think I liked my homemade card so much with the candy cane and the nice sweat message. I had on my wish list a Jolly Ball for my colts and they were out playing with it this afternoon. They really like it and they each hold onto the handle part and run side by side-to funny!! To get a gift for my colts made my Christmas special and we will enjoy it for a long time together. Florida does get chilly and the blanket you sent will keep my legs warm without being heavy as I sit in my wheelchair and watch my babies.

A big Hug for you Breanne. Love Donna

PS: You live real close to my husband's family. When I saw the address at first I thought it was something from them.

I am so glad you like them! We have that same blanket here, and I just love how soft it is, so I thought I would share one with you as well! It was nice shopping for you, and once again, I hope your Christmas is wonderful!
default_yes.gif

I am glad you like it! I embroidered the ornament. It is called FSL (Free Standing Lace) I also embroidered your name and the horse. That was a new horse design I just bought and I thought it came out pretty nice.
default_aktion033.gif
I hope you enjoy them for a long time. Merry Christmas!!
default_saludando.gif

Sheri

Oh my goodness I am so grateful for my Secret "Santa. "Thank you thank you thank you Sheri Hill. I didnt even try to wait. Sheri sent me a homemade card with a horses head in a wreath on the front with a very nice message inside. A beautiful I assume home crocheted Pegassus ornament it is so delicate I love it. and finally a very nice fleece throw with beautiful embroidery on it a horse and my name again Thank you so much you are a great Santa and I just love it you will find me wrapped in the lovely throw in the evening sitting at the computer. Thank you again.

I got mine from TN Belle. Sorry it took so long to post work has been crazy. I received a very nice grooming kit and a hot choc. mix shaped like a ice cream cone. Thanks Mistie.

giftjpg.jpg

Carlene

CarleneHorse,

WHEW!!! You had me a nervous wreck, I can finally relax now.
default_488.gif
Glad you like it, it's not much, but I love the size of the brushes and stuff, fits better in my hand too. I had to add the face brush to the set as they left that one out, that's why it's not green too. Enjoy the hot chocolate mix, I hope I got the right one, the choices were either extra chocolate chips or peppermint chips, in hindsight I should have just gotten both of them, sorry.

Glad you like it!!
default_aktion033.gif

I got my Secret Santa gift in the mail this morning! Probably one of the most eagerly awaited packages I have ever gotten!

Robin (REO) was my SS and got me some wonderful things! I got a Veterinary Manuel for Miniature Horses book, a neato rubber brush, a BEAUTIFUL pair of purple & silver dangly earrings (my fav colors), and she handmade an adorable little horsie candy cane topper!

Thank you so much Robin!

I will update tomorrow with a picture!

Here is a pic FINALLY!

robingift.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back