SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're welcome Julie!
default_wub.png
I didn't know if you liked Amethyst and silver earrings but I took a chance!

I'm so glad you like your gifts! That's a nice book to have.

Because I work so hard at this, (so I deserve it LOL) and to me, Christmas is GIVING, I choose to be Santa to two people!

I love to give!!
default_aktion033.gif

The hardest part of doing this is figuring out who won't mind being my Santa.
default_blush.png

And since I take two names to give to, that means two are my Santas.

I save gifts to open until Christmas, but I want to say that I had two awesome Santas this year!

CyndiM sent me a huge box!!

And Srpwildrose sent me a nice big box today too!

Thank you SO much ladies! All those will go under our tree and I'll post at Christmas what they were.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

The other pkg to my other person should be there in a few days!

You are so welcome. You do so much for us organizing this every year. I was very happy to get your name this year.

Haven't gotten mine yet either but have enjoyed looking at everyones!!
default_wub.png

Can't wait.

I also want to see what the person thinks of the gifts I picked out. I even included something for the extra family members
default_wink.png
. It's suppose to be there by the 15th, so will look on here then!

Thank you sooooo much Kitty (Zephyr Woods Farm) for my wonderful gifts....you were a generous "santa" !!!
default_wink.png

I openned it cuz I was too excited to wait...lol
default_new_multi.gif

I received a nice horse picture frame, holiday kitchen towels, soft cozy gloves, fridge magnets, star shaped soaps and a kewl looking bird ornament. I love everything...thank you, thank you!!
default_cheekkiss.gif

secretsanta.jpg

You're welcome Julie!
default_wub.png
I didn't know if you liked Amethyst and silver earrings but I took a chance!I'm so glad you like your gifts! That's a nice book to have.

Because I work so hard at this, (so I deserve it LOL) and to me, Christmas is GIVING, I choose to be Santa to two people!

I love to give!!
default_aktion033.gif

The hardest part of doing this is figuring out who won't mind being my Santa.
default_blush.png

And since I take two names to give to, that means two are my Santas.

I save gifts to open until Christmas, but I want to say that I had two awesome Santas this year!

CyndiM sent me a huge box!!

And Srpwildrose sent me a nice big box today too!

Thank you SO much ladies! All those will go under our tree and I'll post at Christmas what they were.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

The other pkg to my other person should be there in a few days!
Robin, you are susposed to open the boxes now (you have my permission)!!! I can't imagine waiting till Christmas......the suspense would do me in.

default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png

Hey Linda L.

BOY that got there fast
default_wink.png
Rick just mailed it out. And they say the mail isn't fast (usually only fast for bills).

I am glad you like everything
default_smile.png
default_laugh.png
. Got me a few refrig magnets also because of it
default_new_shocked.gif
I love the gloves you got. They are really nice for chores on the not -40 degree days and you can still handle scoops or buckets. And the Snowman holiday towels had your name all over them.

I want to wish you and everyone on the forum a Merry Christmas. And Robin (REO) a special thanks. It takes a great person to put this all together!
default_saludando.gif

Hi there,

My SS Gift has arrived, and OH BE STILL MY HEART!
default_wub.png
This Secret Santa knew just where to touch my heart! THANK YOU SO MUCH SS Alison, (of Briarwood Miniatures).
default_wub.png

My gifts from her was bag of Sugar Cookie Dough wrapped in a cute little Christmasy Kitchen Towel, that also has the recipe for the same cookies on it, wrapped with a little Snowman Cookie Cutter. There was also a little packet of Snowman paper plates and matching Snowman napkins, and a most precious little Christmas Ornament that has pages to it like a little booklet, and a place where I can put a photo of my little grandson Wyatte, where he's the sweet little one in the booklet, and it has a bow on it where I can hang it on my Christmas Tree. Then there's also an adorable little "Buckaroo Baby" photo album, where I can collect all my photos of Wyatte all in one place, and it has little scrapbook type places where I can make entries into each slot to note the memories as photos are taken of him as he grows. There was also a cute little Fridgy Magnet that's scented with Christmas Apples & Cinnamin, and for my little herd of horsies, there are some yums-yums for them too. {{{MAJORHAPPYSIGHS}}}
default_wub.png

My son and his wife, and my little grandson Wyatte are all coming back next week again, and will be staying with us all through Christmas and New Years {{{MAJORHAPPYSIGHS}}}, so little Wyatte will be able to help his Grandma (Moi
default_wink.png
) with baking some cookies for Santa this year.
default_wub.png

I tell you what!!!! This gift has literally made me CRY with PURE HAPPY!!!! As I am reminded through them, of all the Christmases I did this very same thing with my Grandma, when I was a little girl growing up...and wouldn't ya know it...the recipe was the SAME....SUGAR COOKIES!!!! We always added green and red food coloring too, just to make them all festive, LOL!

Those cookies with my Grandma were always THE BEST I ever tasted!!!! God Bless you Santa Alison!!! How did you ever know????

Here's a pic...

SS-LB-2008.jpg

And...here's a pic of my sweet little Grandson, Wyatte...

BabyWyatt-11.jpg

Can't wait to add these to that Buckaroo Baby album...along with some baking cookies together pics!!! {{{MAJORHAPPYSIGHS!!!}}}
default_wub.png

THANK YOU SO MUCH, and MERRY CHRISTMAS Alison, may your holidays be just as BLESSED & FAMILY FILLED!!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif

Thank you too, to Robin (REO) for all your hard work in making this happen for us all.
default_wub.png

Warmest love & hugs,

Tanya (One HAPPY GRANDMA!!!)

PS...I mailed out all my packages a few days ago...hoping they'll arrive to their recipient today or Monday at the latest. HUGS!!!

default_wub.png
I got mine!!! I was going to wait till Christmas to open, but just couldn't wait any longer!!!!! I wish my camera would work! I got a beautiful picture frame, a horseshoe (hard to discribe but I love it!!) and then something I have been wanting for awhile but couldn't find its a horse that sets up on a stand, man my mind is going blank, anyway its like crystal. Mini H wanna help me out for the right name ?

THANKS SO MUCH MINI H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got mine today!!!!

Thanks SWA, I love it all. My Daughter tried on the plumbe on all the dogs ad the kittens, I have yet to have it modeled by any of the horses, Maybe tomorrow. I'm going to post pictures, but I have todown load it first. Hopefully I can get it done tonight. I also got a horse mug with mints in it, a horse mirror and matching comb, 2 xmas ornaments, a stock tank thing to keep it clean, a cute hair clip for a bun with crystals, and some apple live,love, laugh wall decorations. The plume is lime green and purple which are my barn colors.

CHristy

Barn098.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my SS gift today. It is soo nice.
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif

THANKS to Leya B. aka forum name: Jacks Thunder.

I got a horsie calendar, 3 packages of horsie treats, a wooden trinket box and a horsie picture frame all wrapped in a very pretty blue wrapped basket.

I attached one of the presents b-4 opening it..........to show you how pretty she wraped it
default_wub.png

I told her this was the best SS gift ever
default_cheekkiss.gif

133_3350-299x215.jpg

133_3351-305x239.jpg

I'm just posting to say I mailed out my SS gift on the 5th of December. I have been tracking it DAILY, but it looks like it's stuck at the border (it should have been there by now). If it doesn't start moving by Tues, I will be looking into it!!!!!

sorry...
default_no.gif
that's pretty much how life's been for me lately
default_sad.png

~kathryn

My conformation says it was delivered yesterday afternoon. I hope my person actually got it
default_unsure.png

Everyone is getting such cool things... I am still waiting for mine....I cant wait for my daughter and I to get ours-she asked can I open it ? I said Yeah, I wont make you wait!!

Missy

Uh oh!
default_unsure.png
Missy, I've been waiting for you to chime in and see what you thought and now I see this post!
default_new_shocked.gif
My Delivery Confirmation Receipt shows it was delivered at 11:28am on 12/6/08. It's in one of those Priority Mail boxes that is about 18" long, 12" wide and about 5" deep. The kind that is one price no matter how much the package weighs. Can you check around your house/garage/barn to see if the mailman left it somewhere unusual. It's probably too big to fit in a traditional mailbox.

Please let me know. Hoping you find it. :DOH!
Oh Thanks Parmela for saying it was delivered cause it was on the front porch (we never use) and alittle moist and cold!! It has been 20 here!! No problem though!!

PICT0002-2.jpg

Thanks so much for everything!! I LOVE it ALL!!
default_wub.png

I got a cinnamon roll scented ,candle, LOTS of bead supplies ( I make jewelry) so I really appreciate the supplies to make some new things. There was an M so I am gonna make a necklace with my initial on it... A really cool carved horse shelf sitter!! He has joints so you can move him...

THANKS SO MUCH PARMELA-I cant wait til my daughter comes home and sees my stuff! She will be wanting her stuff too...

I am gonna burn that candle right now and get to work on my M necklace tonight!!

This was so much fun, this is our first time-thanks Parmela for making it great!!

Oh I just realized I could have waited to open it!! Ha-no I dont think I could have!!

Missy
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

Yeah Missy!
default_saludando.gif
So glad it was there safe and sound! Enjoy. I had a total blast putting it all together.

PS: I looked for something Mizzou related to get you and couldn't find anything. Then the day AFTER I mailed it I go to WalMart and they have ladies purses, etc. - all Mizzou stuff!
default_wacko.png
Missed it by that much!
default_laugh.png

Oh Susan, I'm sooo glad your happy!!! It was so fun shopping for you!! I'm very glad you liked the wrap job!! That's alot of fun for me! I just LOVED that blue paper!!
default_wub.png
LOL!!! I love this whole secret santa fun thing, it's soo fun!! I really love making new forum friends! And the whole idea that we all don't REALLY know each other but we choose to share this special time of the year with each other is awsome! I like to put thought and effort in to my gift recievers ss gift just like I'd do for my moms, dads, hubbys, sons gift. The goal is to make them smile and be happy! I think it soo neat that we can do this for a forum friend!

Thanks Reo for making this possable!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

Leya

p.s. nothing here yet! But we still have a week or so left
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_wink.png
and I'm sure it will be here soon! LOL!
default_thumbup.gif

Maybe, maybe, maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We weren't home yesterday afternoon when the mail ran, but last night when we got back there was a card from the post office that they had tried to deliver a package, so it is at the post office now. Don't think I have ordered anything, so it must be my gift!

I'm just posting to say I mailed out my SS gift on the 5th of December. I have been tracking it DAILY, but it looks like it's stuck at the border (it should have been there by now). If it doesn't start moving by Tues, I will be looking into it!!!!!
sorry...
default_no.gif
that's pretty much how life's been for me lately
default_sad.png

~kathryn

Ok, tracking site now says it was out for delivery yesterday!!! *phew* Though the other parcel I sent to the US said that for 3 days
default_unsure.png
Anyway, at least I know it's on it's way!!!!!

~kathryn

Just to let you all and my SS in particular know I got my presents this Friday the 12th of december.

Thank you Becky I LOVE MY PRESENTS!!
default_wub.png

I will post the picture as soon as my camera works again.

How did you know I love Texas and it's bluebonnet? :DOH!

You hit the bullseye with your gifts.....I could not have picked them out better if I did it myself.
default_laugh.png

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and maybe I can find the time to look y'all up when Dennis and Me get to Texas in Febuary in 2009.

Hope to post my picture soon and thank you once again.

Trisha

I received my gift yesterday from Jamie, Feather1414! She gave me a gorgeous ornament that is hanging in one of my windows right now, and a very cute bracelet that I am also wearing! THANKS JAMIE! I love it all!!!
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Back