SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my gift yesterday (monday) from "Lindal" Linda Linse. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I got a beautiful Oregon coffee mug with a box of cappuccino, a Santa basket with peanut butter reese cups (my favorite), two rooster statues (more for my kitchen--that is great), an oregon pocket calendar and some chocolate from Multnomah Falls, Oregon. thank-you so much Linda, I had fun opening them.
Cyndia
I had fun going shopping for you and I am glad you enjoyed your gifts!!
default_smile.png

STILL WAITING........The Anticipation is driving me nuts, I literally have to run around the property sometimes for packages, by the mailbox, at our driveway's split (from the neighbors), the bottom of our stairs, the front door up on the deck, the side door to the basement....it could be anywhere!! :arg!
default_ohnoes.jpg

I sent my gift at Thanksgiving, and the proof of receipt was listed a week ago, so I hope the right person got my gift cause they haven't posted yet. :DOH!
default_unsure.png

They got what they asked for, so hopefully they weren't too embarassed to post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my gifts today!!!!! THANK YOU MARSHA-I LOVE EVERYTHING
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

The boston terrier socks are the cutest...I will wear them tomorrow!!!! All my horseys say "thanks so much for the treats Santa!" The fancy black/purple halter will look gorgeous on Joey!!! I will take a picture of him with it on next spring after he looks like a horse again-- instead of a buffalo! LOL
default_biggrin.png
The brush I will add to my never ending grooming supplies...can't go wrong there! I especially enjoyed the "Cracker"
default_yes.gif
What a great idea...of course my dogs didn't appreciate the "crack!"
default_new_shocked.gif
The little horse locket inside is precious...thank you again!
default_wub.png

p.s. the cotton balls are great...I don't think I have ever seen the real deal!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR
default_saludando.gif

Shelly

Yesterday I emailed everyone yet on the list. Asking them to please post here or at least let me know. Some people have had trouble getting onto the forum so I thought I'd check with everyone, just in case.

I'm doing my best!
default_yes.gif

dreaminmini, I heard from Prestigeminis that she got her gift! Thanks!

THANK YOU to Dana, my Secret Santa!! Hubby brought it home last night, and I opened it this morning...I just couldn't resist! wink.gif She definately went overboard, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it all, but my favorite part is the personalized sweatshirt!!! wub.gif It's gorgeous!! Along with the sweatshirt, Dana also sent a horse calendar set (wall and pocket sizes) and a couple of Christmas Tree ornaments...one with a horse head circled by nuts, and the other is two little hand blown horses. (mare and foal) There was also a beautiful little horse head candy cane, made up like a "stick horse". It is sooo cute!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS Dana and thank you soooooo much!
I'm so glad you like it! That was a perfect shot for the sweatshirt. You are most welcome - now we need to see a picture of you wearing it!

Merry Christmas!!!

I got my Xmas gift.

Thanks, Mustard Seed Ranch.

I am sorry i do not know your name, you did not put it anywhere.

Thanks, i love my stuff.

I was a bad girl and did not wait to open on Xmas.

THANKS AGAIN.

Selina / CISCOS MINIS

I was so worried about getting my gift in the mail that I forgot to post that I received mine!
default_risa8.gif
I received a beautiful
default_wub.png
Evelyn Winter handpainted vase from Equine Reflections. It is absolutely georgous and it is displayed proudly on my coffee table.
default_yes.gif
Thank you so much!
default_cheekkiss.gif

Got my gift in the mail today!! I'm trying not to open it or even look at it yet! Don't know if I'll make it or not!! Thank you Santa!

I was so worried about getting my gift in the mail that I forgot to post that I received mine!
default_risa8.gif
I received a beautiful
default_wub.png
Evelyn Winter handpainted vase from Equine Reflections. It is absolutely georgous and it is displayed proudly on my coffee table.
default_yes.gif
Thank you so much!
default_cheekkiss.gif

I am glad that you got it, I was kind of worried as I had not heard. I ordered it over the Thanksgiving weekend. Hope you like it.

Darn Jessica - If I'd known you were my SS and seen your avatar before I posted my wish list I'd have put that appy of yours at the very top.
default_wink.png
LOL

I received my gift today! All I know is that is from somebody in Tyler, TX...I couldn't find

a name on it anyplace!

I received a lovely 2008 Breyer Christmas Keepsake Ornament (I love those!),

a 4 piece flatware serving set (always needed!)

and my favorite thing, A SET OF SALUKI COASTERS!!! I LOVE THEM!
default_wub.png
LOVE THEM!!
default_wub.png
LOVE THEM!!!
default_wub.png

Thank you very much to my SS in Tyler, TX!!

Merry Christmas!!

Shelley

Hey Shelley,

Sorry about that. I had my husband mail it and he didn't in close the card
default_wacko.png
. I am glad you liked everything, Vicki

I received mine! Thank you Deni Bruton from Kuehl Quarter Horses & Miniatures (forum name Kuelghs). I received the very helpful book "Miniature Horses- A Veterinary Guide for Owners & Breeders" sent directly from Chimacum Tack. Hopefully I don't have to use it too much but I am sure it will come in handy
default_wink.png
. I love books and have already looked through it quite a bit. It has great pictures! Thanks so much!

Shawntelle- I am glad you enjoyed your present. I had fun shopping for it. I hope you enjoy the CD. When you noted that you like Country music, I immediately thought of this recording. Hope you have a Happy Holiday!

Tanya

Hello! My SS gift(s) arrived this weekend! I think my husband and 7 year old daughter enjoyed it as much as I did. We debated on openning it before Christmas actually arrived or savoring the big box sitting on our table. I still don't know who my SS is??? We love the beautiful horse candle holder (proudly displayed on our kitchen table), wonderful ornament (hanging on the tree), and very cool stationary! Who do I thank for all of these wonderful gifts...
default_thumbup.gif

~ Becky
Sorry Becky. I realized after I sent the gift that I forgot to put my forum name in/on it.
default_rolleyes.gif
I'm glad you liked it. Merry Christmas!

Hey Shelley,
Sorry about that. I had my husband mail it and he didn't in close the card
default_wacko.png
. I am glad you liked everything, Vicki

Not a problem, Thanks again, Vicki!
default_smile.png

I mailed my gift out over a week ago..sure hope it made it ok..I'm getting worried!
default_unsure.png

Shelley

I have not received mine yet, but noticed a few were mailed late so I'm not worried.

I got mine!! THANK YOU Casnos Minis ...Christyanna Hayden. The box itself was so pretty and some beautiful candles (that smell WAY TOO GOOD!!) and festive tea light holders. I will post pictures later. Vanilla cupcake scented candles-How did you know my most favorite treat is white cake???? YUM!

Thank you!!

This is the first year I have done this, and it is fun to see what everyone has gotten.

The person who I sent to just posted she got hers, but so far, I have not gotten mine either. I am looking forward to it!!

Okay my Secret Santas, stop pestering poor REO! *LOL* I got a package in the mail last Friday but wasn't home to open it until Monday so couldn't post who it was from. I received a wonderful gift from Michele at RJR Minis which I love and will post photos of shortly. (Yum, mint!) I'm told the other one is on its way but may take awhile so I'll post when it gets here. I sent one of my Secret Santa gifts just after Thanksgiving but am told it hasn't arrived yet so I'm a bit worried.
default_unsure.png
The other one has less distance to travel and went out last night Priority Mail so the person should have it in a few days.

Happy Holidays!

Leia

Back