SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine! Thanks so much Keri!! Love the tile with horse and saying!! Also the horse calendar for my purse will be great! Hubby loves chocolate orange candy and gobbled up a bunch of my candies! LOL Thanks so very much! It was such fun and I love the stuff! Merry Christmas!!!

Sheri

Well I went to the post office this morning and mailed my gifts express post and they said they would be with my person by next Friday at the latest, I hope they like the gifts.

Yvonne

ps I have to say thank you to KSERA for the wonderful Christmas Card she sent me, it has dancing crayfish on the front with santa hats
default_biggrin.png
and a recipe on the back that sounds tasty
default_biggrin.png

Just got home and my package was waiting!!! Sorry everyone I just couldn't hold out "I opened it!!" Thank you Joynes I love everything!!

Joyce sent me a beautiful soft warm throw, a book "Chicken Soup for the Soul the book of Christmas Virtues" I've got the Mannheim Steamroller CD that came with the book on now... Also some Pepermint horse treats the guys are just going to love and a great fly mask and last some beautifully scented candles!!! Thank you, Thank you Thank you!! I love everything my Secret Santa sent~~~~~~

Christmasgift1.jpg

Thank You Ferin for the WONDERFUL GIFTS!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
They are perfect and very appreciated!

Glad you got it Sheri!!! I knew you'd be getting it soon. Orange sticks are a horrible addiction to me! So I thought I'd pass it along!!!
default_biggrin.png
Merry Christmas!!!
default_saludando.gif

I got mine in today. I was so excited. I wanted to wait till Christmas to open it, but I just don't have enough will power have this gift staring at me for another couple weeks. So I opened it this evening. What an awesome gift. Thank you so much Julie (cretahillsgal) for the beautiful show shirt, boxes of tea, ornaments, and photo album. You really out did yourself. I tried the shirt on right away to see if it fits. It does. I can't wait til show season to wear it.

Heather

DSC01086.jpg

Gini I'm happy to see your gifts arrived and you like them. It was fun to shop for you. Merry Christmas!!! Joyce

Okay, just to keep you all posted: I mailed my giftbox on Friday December 5th.

Way too late, but I payed the postman extra to make sure it arrives on time!
default_laugh.png

(Too late because of me being in a not very christmassy state of mind since I will be out of a job soon.)

I also need to say that since some (requested) items are not available at this time.... this person will be receiving another SS present in a few months.
default_rolleyes.gif

Hope to read soon the package has arrived.

Just one more thing: it is so great to read about everyone getting their presents home and loving them.

Keep writing and making pictures you guys, it is so much fun to read!

Trisha

Hi guys!

Just wanted to post a small warning and I'm not sure everyone knows. The small bags of peppermint snacks, there are also carrot and apple. Gini got one and I know I saw a few others. They have a small silicon bag inside with the treats. Please just watch when you are feeding because the silicon bag if you just grab a handful of treats you may not notice it in your hand. I had bought a bag and thankfully noticed it before I fed it to someone. There is no notice on the outside of the bag.

edited to add: that it is the Peppermint Snacks with the picture of the white horse on it. (I noticed someone with a different bag of peppermint treats and didn't want to confuse things

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather (HorseMom) I am so glad that the shirt fits! You said that purple/green were your favorite colors so thought of you when I saw the fabric. I am no professional seamstress, but have made a few shirts for myself. Hope it holds up for your first shows next spring!
default_biggrin.png

Very thoughtful of you! LOL Thanks again! I loved it all!
default_biggrin.png
default_saludando.gif

Glad you got it Sheri!!! I knew you'd be getting it soon. Orange sticks are a horrible addiction to me! So I thought I'd pass it along!!!
default_biggrin.png
Merry Christmas!!!
default_saludando.gif

I got mine today!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I am looking at the pretty paper and trying so hard not to open it until Christmas!!I want to wait but not sure I can... I will try!! I know it is from dgrminis - Tessie!! Thank you so much in advance! When I open it I will post what I received!! Let's see how many days I last!!

I sent mine out today - sorry it was a little late! I was told it would be to my person by Tuesday the latest!! Hopefully before that!!

Okay I made it 3 days and I had to open it!! I kept reading everyones posts about their gifts and I just had to open mine!! It is so beautiful!! A hand carved horse shelf - so nice!! And a very nice christmas card too! Tessie (dgrminis) did a great job! I am sooo glad I opened it!

Thank you soooo much!!

IMG00473.jpg

I sent mine Wed and the tracker said it was delivered on Friday. Hope to hear that it got to the correct place.

Angie

My gift is going out today. I will send priority so she should receive it in the next day or two. So sorry for the delay!
default_unsure.png

Hey Angie!
default_saludando.gif
I got it! I was all over the place this weekend, and no one bothered to tell me I had a package at the farm office. It was a nice surprise when I came in this morning. I opened the box to find a beautiful homemade horse throw and a cute card from Angie, plus three wrapped gifts I'm going to try to be good and wait to open. The blanket alone is lovely and was more than enough! Thank you! I will post pics as soon as I break down and open the other gifts.

I sent mine out Friday 12/5. Hopefully they post soon that they got it. I'm still patiently waiting for mine.

Christy

Mine went out today too
default_new_shocked.gif
Should be there by Friday
default_rolleyes.gif

They don't call me the procrastination Queen for nothing
default_wub.png

Thanks Yvonne for letting me know it arrived and that you like it. I almost never made that peanut brittle...got too lazy, but forced myself to get it done, so am happy you like it! Sorry there was no "horse" stuff. I felt bad about that, but I just couldn't find anything I liked!! Hope you'll enjoy the Goldens just the same.
default_smile.png
MERRY CHRISTMAS Yvonne!

THANK YOU to Dana, my Secret Santa!! Hubby brought it home last night, and I opened it this morning...I just couldn't resist!
default_wink.png
She definately went overboard, and I [SIZE=10pt]LOVE[/SIZE], [SIZE=12pt]LOVE[/SIZE], [SIZE=14pt]LOVE[/SIZE] it all, but my favorite part is the personalized sweatshirt!!!
default_wub.png
It's gorgeous!! Along with the sweatshirt, Dana also sent a horse calendar set (wall and pocket sizes) and a couple of Christmas Tree ornaments...one with a horse head circled by nuts, and the other is two little hand blown horses. (mare and foal) There was also a beautiful little horse head candy cane, made up like a "stick horse". It is sooo cute!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS Dana and thank you soooooo much!

2009ss.jpg

I got mine. Jessica Kenes was my secret Santa. I want to thank you now Jessica.....but I'm not gonna open it til Christmas....I am not not gonna open it til Christmas....I'm NOT..... Oh shoot, like some of you have said, I'll see how long I can resist. Maybe if I hide it from myself it will be easier to wait. LOL

Anyway, thanks again Jessica!! Will post pictures when I open it.

Latest posts

Back