SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Mine!
default_new_multi.gif
I wasn't even going to try to wait and open it! It's from Alicia Manuel in China Texas. Thank You Alicia! It's wonderful! I know just where to display them! She didn't include a fourm name or note...
default_unsure.png
Here's a pic

MVC-002F-1.jpg

I mailed my gift out on the 1st of Dec. I just checked the track & confirm and it was delivered Dec 5th! Hope she likes it!
default_unsure.png

Merry Christmas....

I want to thank Gigi for all the lovely christmas gifts i got from her.

There wasa shot glass with my name on it (love it didn`t have one

with my name on it). Another with mickey mouse on it, a horse

clippy, a pocket calendar with horses on it, a glass horse christmas

ornament for my tree, a t-shirt from mini hooves of sarasota 4-h

mini horse club. and of course she didn`t forget the minis
default_wub.png

she got them some treats and vet wrap. So thank you very much for

all you got me, I really enjoyed opening them all...the kids got into

the candy
default_rolleyes.gif
of course...lol

Thank you and Merry Christmas everyone!!

Tina

I got mine today!!!
default_laugh.png

My Secret Santa was Mary and Greg Kavelman of Kavelbel Miniatures. The went all out with my gift, getting me gorgeous conchos, a beautiful silver show halter chain and black show lead, a horse figurine, DELICIOUS chocolates, a clip, a bucket hook (which should be fun to figure out how it works LOL), a nice Christmas candle, and the 30th Anniversary Edition of Miniature Horse World!!! I am SO happy with these gifts thank you SO much Greg and Mary!

here are some pictures:

SS1.jpg

Conchos2.jpg

Conchos.jpg

MHWmag.jpg

I was wondering when you would get your gifts, so glad they have arrived.

Sorry it is Glen but that is OK he gets called worse than that.. ha ha...

So glad you like everything, nice to give....

oh wanted to add those chocolates are good, I know we have gone through 2 boxes...

Mary (reble)
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Angie!
default_saludando.gif
I got it! I was all over the place this weekend, and no one bothered to tell me I had a package at the farm office. It was a nice surprise when I came in this morning. I opened the box to find a beautiful homemade horse throw and a cute card from Angie, plus three wrapped gifts I'm going to try to be good and wait to open. The blanket alone is lovely and was more than enough! Thank you! I will post pics as soon as I break down and open the other gifts.
glad you finally got it
default_laugh.png
My husband actually found the blanket. We were at a craft fair and he stopped me and told me to look at it cause it would be perfect for my secret santa person. I will tell him he did good
default_wub.png

I'm away from home right now (in Alberta!) so I don't know anything about it or who it's from - but I received my gift! I just called home and found out that I received a parcel from the states! Thanks to my Secret Santa, whoever you are! I'll send a personal thank you when I get home and find out who it's from
default_saludando.gif

My secret santa gift was waiting in the mail today for me from KarenG. THANK YOU so much. I had mentioned I did purple and black for barn colors and I got a purple lead, a purple brush, a purple hoof pick, purple vetwrap and purple shampoo. All stuff I can use and I love everything. THANK YOU.
default_wub.png
I was actually lacking a purple lead for the horse I bought late summer and was about to order one and my secret santa took care of it for me. We wrap tails up here, so the vetwrap will be very useful. THANK YOU very much and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

~Jen~

I was wondering when you would get your gifts, so glad they have arrived.Sorry it is Glen but that is OK he gets called worse than that.. ha ha...

So glad you like everything, nice to give....

oh wanted to add those chocolates are good, I know we have gone through 2 boxes...

Mary (reble)
default_wub.png

OH MY GOSH!! I am so sorry! I swore I got it right I checked the site right after I checked too I thought I wrote Glen! Oh my I am soo sorry about that!!

Thanks again though I love everything!!

Yes those chocolates are AMAZING!

default_aktion033.gif
Found a box at my gate when I got home this evening! My SS was Stef and she put a big smile on my face!
default_488.gif
I got a beautiful tall mug with horses on it that I plan on using tomorrow at work! I also got a really cute pair of horse socks, a silver and turquoise bracelet with a silver horse charm on it and this really cool looking piece of flat stone/slate with copper drawing on it and the holder is actually copper and shaped with leaves and accents to blend in with the drawing on the front. ( I guess I need to take a pic to appreciate!) and a little 2009 horse calender. Everything was wrapped really well, that is for sure.

Thank you so much Stef .... very nice surprise and I hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
default_saludando.gif

Candycar<

Sorry, I thought I included a note, LOL/. You got it really fast!!! I must have shipped on a good day. Sorry it was not wrapped better, I was in a hurry, as usual

Merry Christmas!!

I received a box filled with a BUNCH of gifts from my Secret Santa today. I am waiting for Christmas to open them. Thank you!
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing here yet but having lots of fun looking at what everyone else is getting
default_yes.gif

Hello! My SS gift(s) arrived this weekend! I think my husband and 7 year old daughter enjoyed it as much as I did. We debated on openning it before Christmas actually arrived or savoring the big box sitting on our table. I still don't know who my SS is??? We love the beautiful horse candle holder (proudly displayed on our kitchen table), wonderful ornament (hanging on the tree), and very cool stationary! Who do I thank for all of these wonderful gifts...
default_thumbup.gif

~ Becky

Sorry it was late going out but I got my SS package sent out today. It will be there soon.

Merry Christmas, Kim

I got mine from Love_Casper THANK YOU !!!!!!!!! I got your gifts in the mail today,,, its awesome!!! The candle smells soooo nice and the penquin holder its in is just way too cute!!!! Chocolates are really yummy!!! and the ornament I can't wait to hang on the tree!!! Thank you I LOVE IT!!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family Take care Julie "Sundancer"

default_saludando.gif

I am sooo glad you like it, I had such fun shopping for you! I was trying to find something other than your average candle, and saw the penguin guy and couldn't resist! lol!
default_wink.png

Merry Christmas,

~Alex
default_biggrin.png

I picked up my parcel from the Post Office yesterday. Thank You to my Secret Santa! I am trying to wait until Christmas to open it, but I don't know if I will last the distance.
default_wub.png

Basshorse, your Santa was CritrSitr!
default_smile.png

Only 79 more to post - tell me they got their gifts and I'll be HAPPY that another year was enjoyed!

default_risa8.gif
Wheeeee!!!!!

You can save them until Christmas if you want, but please do post here so your Santa and I know you got it.

Thank you all so much for being great Santas!!! This is so much fun!!
default_aktion033.gif

I got mine. Jessica Kenes was my secret Santa. I want to thank you now Jessica.....but I'm not gonna open it til Christmas....I am not not gonna open it til Christmas....I'm NOT..... Oh shoot, like some of you have said, I'll see how long I can resist. Maybe if I hide it from myself it will be easier to wait. LOL
Anyway, thanks again Jessica!! Will post pictures when I open it.
I am so glad to hear that you received your gift! I had lot's of fun shopping for you! Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
default_laugh.png
I think you are better than me I think when I receive mine I'll be ripping it open before I can get it through the door. LOL

Take Care,

Jessica

I received my gift yesterday (monday) from "Lindal" Linda Linse. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I got a beautiful Oregon coffee mug with a box of cappuccino, a Santa basket with peanut butter reese cups (my favorite), two rooster statues (more for my kitchen--that is great), an oregon pocket calendar and some chocolate from Multnomah Falls, Oregon. thank-you so much Linda, I had fun opening them.

Cyndia

Back