SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my present from my secret santa today and I cant say THANK YOU enough... It was a very generous gift and all is much appreciated... Thank you... My Secret Santa was Clara "Moosewood Farm"... It came along way as it had to come from NH to KS
default_smile.png
Everything made it safe and sound though and I am glad I opened it as it was all great...

I will try and post a picture of everything later...

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Tessie (DGR MINIS)

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent mine out today. Sorry I was late getting it in the mail, but it's not safely on the way!
default_saludando.gif

I got my Secret Santa package yesterday! Thank you so much, Donna (Picasso)! I got a bag pf peppermint horse treats, a travel size bottle of detangler spray, a red hoof pick, a horse ornament, a heart ornament, a scrubby thing for washing the horses, a magnetic note pad, a horse cross stitch kit, and cinnamon apple scented candles and wood oil diffusers, all packaged in a wonderful basket! AND she also sent me homemade SWEETS--2 bags of fudge (with & without nuts), peanut butter fudge, white chocolate fudge, and sugared pecans! I've got to get her fudge & sugared pecan recipes--they are out of this world!

Thanks again, Donna! You're a great Secret Santa!

SecretSanta001.jpg

P.S. I mailed mine Nov. 22.

Mine went out early yesterday morning. Postmaster said it should be there by Friday or Saturday. Sorry it was a bit late.

Angie

I got mine today!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I am looking at the pretty paper and trying so hard not to open it until Christmas!!

I want to wait but not sure I can... I will try!! I know it is from dgrminis - Tessie!! Thank you so much in advance! When I open it I will post what I received!! Let's see how many days I last!!

I sent mine out today - sorry it was a little late! I was told it would be to my person by Tuesday the latest!! Hopefully before that!!

O M G!
default_new_shocked.gif

My Secret Santa went NUTS shopping!!
default_aktion033.gif
My santa was K Sera from Louisiana and she's the BEST SECRET SANTA EVER!! Totally put my secret santa skills to shame!
default_laugh.png

I totally need to get a picture of this, but I got a beautiful metal punched tin star tree-topper, a double candle holder made from horse shoes with a star in the middle (complete with candles!) a GORGEOUS large round star that hangs from a metal change with a beautiful detailed hook from which to hang it. This totally looks like the large star on our barn! And I got a wall plaque with a star and holiday motif on it! And I got chocolates!
default_drool5.gif
And I got a bookmark with purple accents and a heart on it and I got an adorable gold frame-style tree ornament from Louisiana! I'm sure I've forgotten something in my excitement, but I sure LOVE it ALL!

Oh, and did I mention that each individual item was wrapped!
default_wub.png
Holy Cow! She went all out for sure!!

So, thank you, thank you, thank you! I think the big star with the chain and hook may end up being my favorite christmas gift this year!
default_firstprize.gif
default_risa8.gif

Pssst...when we do Secret Santa next year, I want K Sera again!
default_laugh.png

I GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

default_risa8.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

My secret santa was awesome!!!! Thank you so much Brandi!!!!
default_laugh.png

I got the cutest little horsey photo album, a candle lamp with running horses around it, and a matching picture frame...

secretsanta08002.jpg

I absolutely love it, it goes so well with everything in my room.
default_yes.gif
Can't wait to fill that album up with my favorite pony pics.

Thanks again Brandi!!!!

~Alex

(my gift is in the mail, can't wait to see what they think!)

Ah I am so happy you liked it
default_wink.png
I had so much fun shopping for you!!!!!
default_yes.gif
Glad it matches the other stuff in your room
default_biggrin.png

I GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

My secret santa was awesome!!!! Thank you so much Brandi!!!!
default_laugh.png

I got the cutest little horsey photo album, a candle lamp with running horses around it, and a matching picture frame...

secretsanta08002.jpg

I absolutely love it, it goes so well with everything in my room.
default_yes.gif
Can't wait to fill that album up with my favorite pony pics.

Thanks again Brandi!!!!

~Alex

(my gift is in the mail, can't wait to see what they think!)

I received my SS gift yesterday when I got home. My SS was Chanda Brandt (ChandaB) and she gave me the most wonderful gifts!

Inside the package was:

A really great smelling candle

Two horse brushes

A set of note cards with custom art (they are just gorgeous)

A box of chocolates - Yummy!

THANK YOU SO MUCH Chanda - Merry Christmas to you! I will try to get a photo up here for all to see.

Also - I am so glad you like your gift Valerie. I realized a couple days ago that I had my husband box and send it before I wrapped it in Christmas paper. What a blonde LOL.
default_smile.png
I hope you enjoy it for years to come!

I got mine, thank you Suzie Mclure (Silver Bell Farm). I was at the store this morning and mom called and told me i had a box here from Silver Belle Farm so i ran home really fast to open it
default_laugh.png

Suzie was a great santa!! She got me a pink feed scoop, combs, trailer tie, lead, two halters (I was actually just getting ready to order some last night, glad i waited lol, i actually needed larger halters really bad) and Chocolate Truffles...those are my all time faverit, the Lindt Truffles.....i LOVE those, Thanks Suzie!!!

Oh...love the card, it sings "We wish you a merry Christmas"...way way cute.

08SecretSantaSuZie.jpg

Royal modeling one of the halter leads, he says you really could have kept the snow though LOL

Royalsd3003.jpg

I GOT MINE!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you to Michael and Alison AKA BW Minis.

I was VERY good. I waited to open mine. At least until I got it in the House!!!
default_smile.png

I love everything!! Michael sent me a Santa Trivia game - (I even know some of the answers!), Peppermint treats for the horses, although they smell good enough for me to eat, a candy canes, Santa kleenex - perfect for my purse - a magnetic air freshner that works anywhere and smells great, a Santa puzzle that sparkles in the light, a funny calendar for my refrigerator, and my very very VERY favorite thing - a gorgeous brass horse business card holder. It is exquisite!! I have been looking for one for over a year, and this one is fantastic

DSC02839.jpg

DSC02840-1.jpg

Thank you Michael and Alison!!

And thank you Reo for setting this all up. Your gift is in the mail!!!

I decided I couldn't wait any longer to open mine from VALERIE!

What a delciious trove! I asked for local things, and got a wonderful sampling of jellies and treats from the Northwest! Even the bag of horse treats is very special--my lucky boys will be sampling them tomorrow! Do you notice the "Udderly Smooth" lotion? A winter necessity! She gave me a gift certificate from KayJay Farms, and I have already been on the their wonderful web site, shopping. Their great selection of lead ropes caught my eye! (I'm definitely going to purge my fuzzy, ragged ones now.)

Another thing I enjoyed was the horse wrapping paper. I was able to preserve a few of the horse cameos and will be sharing them, recycled as gift tags, with my horsey family members.

Thank you VALERIE for being such a great Secret Santa!

valerie.jpg

default_risa8.gif
I got mine
default_new_multi.gif
Thank you Mona, I love them all. Sorry I couldn't resist opening the package
default_rolleyes.gif
I got a beautiful golden retriever calendar, a golden retriever magnet, a golden retriever ornament for the tree, a bathroom reader book and some yummy peanut brittle ( hubby and I couldn't resist trying some). I will post a pic later.

I have a confession to make, I did the shopping and wrapping but I am going to mail it tomorrow, I was on a business trip this week and I meant to take it with me to mail but I forgot. So first thing in the morning it will be on its way and I will send it express.

Yvonne

I got mine!

My Secret Santa was sedeh (Sandy) and she did an excellent job. I will give more detail (it really deserves a nice writeup), later, when we are back from Colton's Christmas program.

Suffice to say, I was in tears at her thoughtfulness and the note she included was so wonderful.

It was nice, as she said, to have met her and know each other and she was my SS!

THANK YOU, Sandy! (((hugs))) you knew just what I would love and I do.

Thank you, Robin!!! Wonderful job....

Liz

Hi Leeana,
default_saludando.gif
so glad you liked everything.
default_wub.png
I still have my neighing horse keychain from last year on my desk. I hung it on my lamp and I get to press it when I am bored...still makes me laugh!!
default_biggrin.png
I love Secret Santa.

Enjoy those truffles
default_smile.png

I got mine!My Secret Santa was sedeh (Sandy) and she did an excellent job. I will give more detail (it really deserves a nice writeup), later, when we are back from Colton's Christmas program.

Suffice to say, I was in tears at her thoughtfulness and the note she included was so wonderful.

It was nice, as she said, to have met her and know each other and she was my SS!

THANK YOU, Sandy! (((hugs))) you knew just what I would love and I do.

Thank you, Robin!!! Wonderful job....

Liz
I'm so glad you liked it Liz!! I was a little worried about the timing of it all. Ditto to Robin....you do such a wonderful job!!

I got mine in the mail today. Of course I was really good and waited.....oh, about 5 seconds to open it! My Secret Santa was Gini from CMHR!! I was grinning from ear to ear as I unwrapped all the presents......way too much!! She got me 2 ornaments, a wonderful smelling Christmas candle(it's already burning and makes the whole house smell like Christmas!). A bottle of Wild Blackberry syrup from her home town.....I always ask for something from their area and she didn't disappoint! And if that wasn't enough.....a Christmas sweater! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Gini!!

100_3188.jpg

I got mine from Love_Casper THANK YOU !!!!!!!!! I got your gifts in the mail today,,, its awesome!!! The candle smells soooo nice and the penquin holder its in is just way too cute!!!! Chocolates are really yummy!!! and the ornament I can't wait to hang on the tree!!! Thank you I LOVE IT!!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family Take care Julie "Sundancer"

Sandy, I'm so glad you like the gifts! I worry until I know they arrive safe and sound. The syrup is from a family that lives near me and it's one of my families favorites. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Latest posts

Back