SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty sure I got my gift in the mail while I was in Hawaii.......we had someone feeding the animals for us & they said that a couple of packages arrived while we were gone., but they took them to their home, so they wouldn't get ruined in our horrible rainy WA weather.....soooo I don't get the packages until Hubby picks them up on Monday......darn it, the anticipation is too much...haha.......
default_new_multi.gif

Soooooo....if you are my secret santa & wondered why I haven't posted yet......now you know why...... trust me, once I get the package in my hot little hands, I will make sure I post again!
default_risa8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my gift today from Sassy's Mom , I am planning on waiting until christmas to open it

Dot Brockmier

Montana

Nothing here yet but I did FINALLY send my gift out yesterday! It was about time since I posted at least two weeks ago that I was getting ready to send it out
default_rolleyes.gif
I almost forgot in all the fun that I should be getting a package too
default_smile.png

I havent gotten mine yet, I havent heard from my person yet, they ought to be getting my package.. I hope we find out soon...

I have my package all ready to be sent tomorrow after I get off work. I had a lot of fun today getting it ready to go. If my person reads this, please open the package when you get it. Part of it needs to be enjoyed before Christmas. The rest of it is wrapped separately, in case you want to wait till Christmas to open it.

Our Secret Santa is the BEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wub.png
- Little Ribbie (Heidi)

We got our package yesterday and all I could say is "OH MY GOSH'. Then my daughter Jessie saw it and she said "OH MY GOSH"

Heidi was way too generous with a large box of wrapped gifts and some loose ones (yes I peeked just alittle) but I haven't offically opened anything. And she sent Jessie a gift (which she is tickled pink that Heidi was nice enough to send her one) and then Heidi emails that she forgot a few things and another box is on the way.

WELL if she isn't Santa Claus I don't know who is. And I'm thinking my daughter may want to move to FL soon!!!

And she just may have a visitor in May when I go to Florida to deliver a mare for breeding
default_smile.png
She is more than welcome up North but WI is not a warm place in the winter
default_no.gif

So AGAIN THANK YOU HEIDI. YOU ARE THE BESTEST
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

And my person will be getting their package shortly. I will be mailing tomorrow.
default_wink.png

My Santa gift was mailed off on late Wednesday, so it probably didn't leave Tennessee until Friday, so ya'll keep your eyes open!!

Mary (Maxi's Minis) I am so happy you liked your secret santa gift! I had fun shopping for you. Enjoy!!

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to you and your family!

Julie (Sundancer)

Got my gift today!! Thanks Mary Lou-LB!!!!
default_biggrin.png

I love ALL of it!!
default_yes.gif
:yes

a candle, smelly soap, corgi key chain, lead shank (which I NEVER have enough of), a hand held wooden game, and a book on scrapbooking!!
default_biggrin.png

~kathryn

Well I got alittle depressed and open my gift.My Secret Santa was Dawn( Relic) .What a awsume gift and far too much.I love it all. I got this cute card .A cute ornament, A belt buckel from the Calagary Stampede. And a grooming caddy Just full of stuff. Like some good grooming products and grooming sprays for the coat and mane an tail. 2 cute rope leads and a web halter and very very nice leather halter. Just awsume for next summer show time.Thank you Dawn And I hope you the a Great Christmas and Happy New Year.
stuff.jpg

I got my gift today from my secret santa who was Nigel on the forum. I had a feeling it was him.
default_wink.png
Anyway he got me a brush for my horses mane and tail, a tail bag and two homemade oranaments. Enclosed is a photo. Thanks Nigel I love everything.
default_smile.png

DSC01481.jpg

I got my gift, I got my gift!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

I got a lovely lying down foal statue....my SS was Connie Parr....., CLP Miniatures, from Michigan..........

Thanks so much Connie, it's just so pretty......I know I already opened it & put it on my horse shelf in my office.......I couldn't wait.....
default_new_multi.gif

After a couple of not-so-good days it was sure nice to come home to my secret santa gift waiting for me! A HUGE thank you to Jennifer (NORMAJEANBAKER) for wonderful and uplifting gifts! She sent an adorable picture frame with santa in his sleigh and reindeer in relief on the sides, the new Breyer ornament that has the trinket box on the bottom, a "Maine Moose on the Loose" candy box--a chocolate moose with jelly bellys, and a horse key chain! thanks ever so much Jennifer for making my day!
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

jennifer
default_saludando.gif

I got my gift today from my secret santa who was Nigel on the forum. I had a feeling it was him.
default_wink.png
Anyway he got me a brush for my horses mane and tail, a tail bag and two homemade oranaments. Enclosed is a photo. Thanks Nigel I love everything.
default_smile.png

DSC01481.jpg
YAY!! I'm so glad you like them!! I went into my Aunt's craft shop and there were so many different things to choose from! I'm so happy they got to you safe and unbroken!

Merry Christmas!!!

p.s. Did you guess from the "recent visitors" feature on your profile? haha

Appymini l'm so sorry to read your not well hope things get better for you soon. You were very hard to get anything for except the minis as my email said gardening and big horses. Both of which l confess l know nothing about.
default_biggrin.png

I received a box with return address of Secret Santa in IL. I haven't opened the box yet, and haven't decided if I'm going to wait for awhile or just dive in.

And, I mailed out my secret santa gift yesterday when I was in town.

Ok, I couldn't wait any longer, and opened my gift today. Tiffany, thank you so much for great gifts (RockRiverTiff is my SS). I had opened the card yesterday and it said it was everything I'd need for a cozy, comfortable winter afternoon. Well, its only 8 above today, so that's very wintery and I opened my gift. I recieved a nice horse print blanket, a wonderful smelling vanilla honey candle and a gift pack of Swiss Miss cocoas. Can't wait to try the cocoas.

I got mine, Thanks so much, Wild Women Ranch.

I know I am running behind but mine will all be mailed this week.

Mine was mailed today. Really worried about getting it out in time but made it. ????????? be on the watch for the funny little man in the red suit!!

Back