Scavenger Hunt for SEMM

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heartkranch

Reaction score
My little cousin is competing in the Youth Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover, I am going to be her coach throughout the whole thing. She is in National Honor Society, and a great kid! This is for prizes up to 75,000 dollars worth of schloarship money (she wants to go to Texas A&M). The pick up for the Yearlings is May 11-12th. We are doing a raffle for help for the cost of her horses for feed, gas, and medical expenses.

here is the info on the compeition! http://www.extrememustangmakeover.com/supremeextreme.php

We are hosting a Scavenger hunt trail ride on April 28th in hopes of getting some money for expenses, but with so many places willing to help we have a ton of prizes! This is one this board and one other small horse forum we are doing a online raffle.

Each prize is worth 50 dollars, to enter is 10 dollars (if you win it'll cover shipping). Pm me if you are wanting to enter, and this is going to a great cause, to help my little cousin pay for her horses!

I will keep updates and pictures of the horses.

So far we have picked and adopted the two fillies. We'll pick them up in Pauls Valley Oklahoma on May 12th. Which is a 3 hour drive from us.

zz-1.jpg

zzz-1.jpg

What is a scavenger hunt trail ride?

Basically its a normal trail ride but I give a list of things to find (fun stuff) like "laying down on the job" someone can just lay on the ground and get a point. most points gets the better prizes.

but this is a online raffle for prizes, since I have so much stuff from feed stores.

Latest posts

Back