Home made Float

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have been told it is unsafe and I know now.

I am only 15 without a job so yes $3000 is A LOT in my eyes, also floats are usually far from me unless they are selling for a much higher price, so transport is also an issue, I was very lucky to get this float as it was already sold when we wanted to purchase it but the buyer of the float hadn't picked it up as he had a car crash (I don't know how bad it was but I hope everyone was okay) My dad had to go hire a tandem trailer just to transport it home (about 6 hours there and back) so I am VERY lucky to have it.

We drive very slowly while towing a horse as we have had a incident in a double horse float and a large TB mare. So my dad makes sure to check up on the horses as we travel (only travels we have done is getting horses home) I have never heard of any dangers of a single float tipping, I have asked many people about my float-if its safe ect and they said as long as its renovated properly and towed sensibly (as with any float) it will be fine, I am not trying to argue or anything but that is just my opinion.

Your float does look really good, but I can't afford that, my dad said he will pay the repairs on my float I have now and we were thinking on cutting the float down shorter (my friends thought I bought a fridge on wheels) But if we were to sell it it would probably be difficult. Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back