saffires foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness I'm glad I saw and read Saffire has foaled before I read these last couple of pages - I would have had a heart attack at the 'silence' from Jenny at the end!! Of course I know that one cannot be posting on a computer when one is busy foaling a mare, but Saffire has been/is such a special case, you lot must have been really concerned for her and Jenny - it's so difficult when we are all so far apart.
default_unsure.png

Still well done Jenny and well done Saffire and hello little filly.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

ps I might not answer the phone Renee!
default_biggrin.png

Goodness I'm glad I saw and read Saffire has foaled before I read these last couple of pages - I would have had a heart attack at the 'silence' from Jenny at the end!! Of course I know that one cannot be posting on a computer when one is busy foaling a mare, but Saffire has been/is such a special case, you lot must have been really concerned for her and Jenny - it's so difficult when we are all so far apart.
default_unsure.png

Still well done Jenny and well done Saffire and hello little filly.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

default_biggrin.png
Oh Anna, Bless your heart! I was going to PM you then thought you must be busy or would not be on line at all. You are right, I was about to have a heart attack since Saffire is a very special needs mare. I can't wait to hear how the foaling went and that all is fine and dandy. I guess I should confess to Jenny how worried I have been from the states and have been on pins and needles due to Saffires placenta problems. Oh well All is well that ends Well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna, I have been on the edge of my seat
new_shocked.gif
I am making xmas decorations with the kids and I kept asking Matteo to see if there was any updates as I was covered in glue!

Thank goodness it is over!!!
new_rofl.gif

crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif

I am sure you have nothing to worry about so just enjoy the excitement of a new baby coming. I am a firm believer that worrying is a total waste of energy cos it won't change a thing so why don't you use that energy to paint the barn door or something? Now repeat after me: THIS BABY WILL BE FINE. THIS BABY WILL BE FINE. THIS BABY WILL BE FINE.

Hugs Renee
So I still suggest " "Little Lucky Told You So" aka so so

Goodness Renee was it that long ago that you posted that???

The little so and so certainly kept us all on the edge of our seats didn't she - determined to get us all stressed out before finally making a dramatic entrance. LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back