Sad for us today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]So very sorry for your loss!
sad.gif
She sounded like a very sweet mare!
[/SIZE]

Bill

It appears she passed peacefully and with love. I'm so sorry for your loss but, I'm certain her memories will linger on. We try to keep them "forever" and it can't happen. At 26, she has given you and many others much pleasure. She's in greener pastures watching other foals now. Rest in Peace, sweet girl.

You will miss her, and find her there in your thoughts for a long time.

My thoughts are with you and your family. Tears came to my eyes when you said you had had her since she was two and she was 26. What a long-time friend she must have been to you.

Blessings,

Va Lynda Ann

I am so sorry to hear about this. I am sure you will have many wonderful memories of her, as she has given you so many wonderful years. Corinne

I am sorry. Sounds like she was loved & you will cherish her memories forever.

I am so sorry for your loss...seems like she went peacefully and that is such a blessing.

I have one that will be 21 in the spring and I see more and more gray on his little face..

I am so sorry. We lost 2 arabians last fall that were 34 and 26. It is so sad when you have such a deep bond with them! SOunds like she passed quietly during a nap. Now she can fly in the clouds above the rainbow bridge. jennifer

I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like she went very peacefully, I wish, if we have to loose them, that it could always be like that.

new_shocked.gif
no.gif
There are no words to make this better. That said I'm so sorry for your loss.

I am so very sorry to hear about your mare. I think it's absolutey wonderful that she has been part of your family from the time she was 2 to her now 26
aktion033.gif
Hugs to you and your family for your loss.

Latest posts

Back