Roll Call

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa Strass

Reaction score
Who's going to be showing in Ada this weekend?! Mike and I will be there with a light load Friday evening.
default_risa8.gif

We will be there, but don't know if we will be bring any horses! Will be cheering on everyone else and visiting with my friends and helping out where i can.

We'll be there!
default_aktion033.gif
See you there
default_saludando.gif

I cannot believe I am going! But, I am planning on it- an 8 hour drive- but I want to qualify for Nationals. I am looking forward to it- just hope I can find the place! lol Just taking one horse!

Peggy

Erica and I are planning on coming and we will have my niece , Clementine that will be showing in the youth classes. I think she is planning on taking nine horses
default_wacko.png
so I am sure it will be a busy weekend. My husband gets home from Saudi Arabia on thursday night. He will be exhausted, so I am going to have him stay home with our two dogs.

See everyone there !

Linda

I am thinking about possibly going to watch as I might have someone to ride with and not have to pay gas. But... I don't know where the barns are.
default_unsure.png
I tried to contact Phyllis but my email was returned. Can someone help me?

I'll be there with 4 to finish up qualifying. 3 of my grandkids will be there also. See you there.

I am thinking about possibly going to watch as I might have someone to ride with and not have to pay gas. But... I don't know where the barns are.
default_unsure.png
I tried to contact Phyllis but my email was returned. Can someone help me?

The MHPBO shows in Ada are held at the Pontotoc County Agri-Plex. The address is 1710 N. Broadway.
default_saludando.gif

default_poke.gif
haha Mike.......looks like you'll have to suffer the sweltering heat as well nananana.....

maybe some cold drinks will help with the heat?
default_rolleyes.gif

I checked the weather and only suppose to be like 92......so what 110 in the barn? I think that's cooler than last year
default_biggrin.png

Is the mystical white horse going on this trip Mike? I'll give him a kiss tonight as I'm heading over there after work today...

Gosh I love showing these horses, but I'm about sick of the clipping in 100+ degree weather with the humidity so thick you could cut it with a knife. Luckily I'm finished with that, now just 9 baths and facials after work on Thrusday....

We are coming with 6, and it is nearly 1,400 miles....yikes! Ok so I am cheating it is on our way to another show...

haha Mike.......looks like you'll have to suffer the sweltering heat as well nananana.....maybe some cold drinks will help with the heat?

Is the mystical white horse going on this trip Mike? I'll give him a kiss tonight as I'm heading over there after work today...
You certainly know the way to a man's heart.

Hey, if you're going over there...please find out for me if he is going. I would love to see my special boy one more time before Congress.

You certainly know the way to a man's heart.
Mike, I think that arrow is usually a pretty easy straight shot....
default_shutup.gif

Hey, if you're going over there...please find out for me if he is going. I would love to see my special boy one more time before Congress.
I'll get whatever scoop I can for ya tonight
default_yes.gif

I'll give you a call, text, email, or shoot that invisible arrow over there and let you know.

we are coming along with birdmomjb and shelley of maranatha minis and bring 6 with us

Oh the last show before nationals......... I can't hardly get the "want to". we are coming to qualify with the youth so we are only doing performance, so I won't wear myself out with clipping and facials, mine are coming from the last show clip!!! that will save some energy so I can loose it in the heat! Now we know why it is the "summer Sizzler".

See everyone there!!!!

I wish I was going with my one stallion but some training issues now have me signing up for a mth or 2 of training instead,
default_wacko.png
we are just not getting all of it on our own so hopefully next year we'll be communicating much better and be there

default_aktion033.gif
good luck to everyone

Didn't get to go after all.

Hope you all had a great time-

Peggy

We had a great time, found out my CPD horse is also a hunter/jumper horse!! Didn't know he could fly. Thanks racingfan for showing my jumpers this weekend!!

Shelley<><

Back