Rock "It"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so sorry for you and your family. Its so hard to let go even when we know its the right thing to do

Kay

Oh, how awful for you and your wife!
default_sad.png
I'm so very sorry.

I'm SO sorry you lost your beloved Rock It. I'm sitting here in tears. He was gorgeous and I can tell how much you loved him, as you proved by letting him go. As much as it hurt you, you did the most loving thing for him. Bless your hearts. {{{{Hugs}}}}

:no: im so very sorry for your loss, its a very unselfish decision you both made,and a very hard one, i fell it for you both :no: :no: :no: he was truly beautiful

My heart goes out to you too. These horses definately become part of the family and losing one is soooooooooo hard. You did right by him though. My condolences.

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend - so hard to do but definately the right decision to make (which, of course, doesn't make the loss any easier to bear)

Sorry for your loss thats so very sad.

So sorry Mike and Lisa :no: It is so hard to lose any of them, especially one you had so many plans for. As hard as it was to do, you know you did the right thing and let him go peacefully. He had a wonderful life with you two, even if it was cut short.

I truley feel for you. You made a good choice, for your friend.

I am so sorry for your loss. It is so tough to lose a friend. Thoughts are with your family.

I just wanted to let all of you know how much we appreciate your kind words. This forum is made up of a wonderful group of people.

Mike and Lisa

I am so terribly sorry for your loss, it is so hard.

I also am sorry I have not responded earlier, I just could not make myself read it and now that I read about you putting Rock It in front of your own feelings I feel very embarrassed that I was so selfish to not read it.

I am very very sorry, I have never heard of a horse having this before. My aunts husband had the flesh eating disease and it was a miserable death, you did the right thing.

Please accept my deepest condolences. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved friend...and the choice is never easy.

Big hugs,

Liz R.

Latest posts

Back