Rock E Red Alert Video

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizardBreath

Reaction score
It's not great, but it's still fun to watch
default_smile.png

Redi Nationals Video

Lisa and Mike are going to LOVE this!

Wow - beautiful horse!!!!!!!! I have an AMHA National champion - halter and liberty - it is something to be proud of!!!!!

I couldn't get it to come up for me at home, but I am at work now :bgrin couldn't resist.

[SIZE=18pt]ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!![/SIZE]

I did not get to see it at Nationals this year and really wished I had. Now, I wished I had even more. Thanks!

OH!!! I am such a fan of his
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: I will be watching the video at the office tomorrow (just on dial up at home -- DSL not available out in the boonies here). Thanks for sharing this with all of us!!!

Thank you so much Amy. I know that you put some time and effort into recovering this.

I really do appreciate it.

I got the short clip that you e-mailed me, but I can't view this one here right now because I'm at work and our security features have determined that the web page it's on may contain adult material.
default_frusty.gif
:

Reckon I'll have to wait until I get home. (Like I'll have time to play on the internet then.
default_wink.png
: ) Can't wait...

Wow what an amazing show!!! I just love that high flagging tail and he carries his head up high and mighty, he knows he is something special! Boy is he ever beautiful! I love how his white socks offset his red coat, and his mane and tail...looks like he's wearing a suit! soooo pretty!

Ahh, it brought tears to my eyes!!! I'm so glad that Lisa and Mike FINALLY have a copy :aktion033: !! There are a lot of horses that look good set up and showing in a ring in front of judges. There are very few that take my breath away just standing in a stall.
default_wub.png
: Redi could take my breath away just hanging out waiting for his class. What an honor to own such a horse!

:worshippy:

Unbelievable.... what an incredible individual...
default_thumbup.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Thank you for posting that, Amy! I was lucky enough to get to see his retirement in person and get goosebumps again just watching him here and remembering it. He is defiantly one INCREDABLE individual!! For those of you that have only seen him in photos you know how great he looks in them, but when you see him in person it's a whole new ball game.

:aktion033: :aktion033: Thanks so much for getting that clip together , Lisa and Mike have really wanted one so bad.. Could not believe the people doing the video at Nationals , did not flim it
default_thumbdown.gif
: :no:

I can not express how great it was to have such a wonderful and talented horse in my barn such as Redi . WOW what a ride !!
default_wub.png
:

And if you think he was good lookin in the ring, you should see him out with his mares...
default_yes.gif
: I have been blessed once again with his presence for the breeding season of 06'.. You all will just have to wait on pins and needles as Lisa , Mike and Myself will for his foals of 07' . I have hand picked several Redboy and Reflection daughters to breed Redi to , so it should be exciting :new_shocked:

Thanks again for letting us see and remember a such a great horse..
default_wub.png
:

Hi Amy,

Thanks for the e-mail! It turned out great! He is such a beautiful horse, but then I kinda have a biased opinion as our Rock "E" breed stallion looks just like Redi -
f295e885.jpg

Amanda

Thank you so much! Like Mike, I can't watch it yet. We both work for the same company and for whatever reason our firewall thinks it contains adult content. Kind of funny really. It will be a race to see it first tonight though!

Woo-hoo to Redi!! :aktion033:

Since Redi is out on the town, I've had to turn my attention to another horse. This is Redi's neice that we will hardship into R next year. This weekend I gave her bath and a basic clip job (head and legs), and Mike snapped some pictures. (She still has some winter fuzzies.) Anyway, here is R2 that we look forward to showing R next year.
default_wub.png
:

March2006142.jpg

PICT2562.jpg

Oh, that was awesome to watch!!! And, I am (maybe?) a total goober. I was just sitting in my office watching Redi run and got all teared up!!!!! But, of course, in a very good way
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back