Robby is home from the hospital

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]God is good and Robbys surgery was uneventful and he is put back together right.... His hygroma does extend into his chest cavity but they are leaving that alone. They are working on a virus that will kill the hygroma, its not perfected yet but he can wait.... its not bothering him. He is hungry and sleepy but fine. Nanny will have tomorrow off too so he can stay home with Katie..... Thanks to all of you who remembered him in your prayers.[/SIZE]

Also heard from Connie Eckbold today that John is also home from the hospital and doing well. He has a supra-pubic Catheter in place which he is adjusting to and dreaming about show season coming. Continue to pray for John and his parents.

Lyn

Gees how could of I missed that? I am sorry Lynn.

This is your Wee Robby?

Glad to hear he is doing ok.

Please PM me an Address,, would like to send him a card.

I didn't know he was in the hospital ... so glad to hear he's back home and doing well!

Liz R.

:aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=18pt]I'm glad that little cutie is home and doing well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
default_wub.png
: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyn, I didn't know Robby was in the hospital either. Glad to hear that he is home and doing well.

Carol

Oh wow, I guess I totally missed the boat on this one. Robby will be in my thoughts and prayers that he heals quickly and feels fine.

Good grief Lyn.... I didn't know that Robby was in the hospital. I am sending Thanks that all is going well for

him! I am sorry I didn't know sooner.

MA

I knew he'd be just fine. My prayers for you and yours and of course John too.

I didn't know he was in the hospital either, glad to hear everything is going well.

default_pray.gif
:

Lyn

I did not know he was in the hospital By the looks of him in the pictures you post he will be up & about in no time with that twinkle in his eyes!

[SIZE=18pt]Lyn, I haven't been on the forum as much as usual lately, and I did not know Robby was having surgery!!! I am happy he is doing well. He is such a cutie!!!![/SIZE]

Awww, I had no idea he had had surgery, but I'm so glad everything is ok.

My thoughts are with you,

Liz M.

[SIZE=14pt]Oh thats ok, I only posted on the wed prayer thread last week that he was having a hydrocele repaired and his Hygroma investigated more. Katie says today is like he never had any surgery. He is hungry and not complaining of his "Owie" which is glued shut...no stitches to get wet and infected in his diaper so today the phone rang and it was Robby calling Nanny! Thats the first time he ever did that. He hasnt been here in 4 days so I guess he is missing me . He is usually here every day. I was never so happy to hear his little voice "Hey Nanny, cookies?" Thanks again to all who prayed for him and thought of him this week. You know.... I know the street and zip code but not their house # to send cards... He does love books and to look at cards and things but I think he is ok. I am really missing him. He likes to sit on my lap at the computer and look at the pictures of the dogs and horses. He will be back on maybe thursday.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back