Roadster in Hand AMHR Nationals 08'

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I was asked to post this back in September, sorry im just getting around to editing it down and getting it uploaded to youtube. I was not sure where to put this, i think it might be more educational for those of you interested so opted to put it here. It is a little over 5 minutes long so for those of you on dial up may take a while to load, it has audio too. I tried my best to edit out all the sounds around us, but there is allot of chatter so only edited what i had to, i wanted to edit out comments on some of the horses incase someone may know or possible own that horse. I just love this, i think it is the neatest cutest thing! I love it with the shetlands

Link to the first ever 2008 AMHR Nationals Roadster in Hand class, under.

Merry Christmas !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was asked to post this back in September, sorry im just getting around to editing it down and getting it uploaded to youtube. I was not sure where to put this, i think it might be more educational for those of you interested so opted to put it here. It is a little over 5 minutes long so for those of you on dial up may take a while to load, it has audio too. I tried my best to edit out all the sounds around us, but there is allot of chatter so only edited what i had to, i wanted to edit out comments on some of the horses incase someone may know or possible own that horse. I just love this, i think it is the neatest cutest thing! I love it with the shetlands
Link is a link to the first ever 2008 AMHR Nationals Roadster in Hand class, under.

Leeana,

Thanks for posting that, I had wanted to watch it at the national show but missed it. It looks like a lot of fun and Im sure there will be more entries as the class becomes more popular. Laura

I want to say that buckskin pinto in the front of lineup won but im not completely sure as going off memory...

Patty Cloke won the under division roadster in hand, I won reserve. Robby Barth won the over roadster in hand with Michigan's Struttin Stuff and again I won reserve. I had a lot of fun doing this class with the minis. Hopefully, there will be more interest and AMHR will keep this class.

What exactly is the point of this class? Not being sarcastic, just don't understand what the judges are supposed to be looking for.

Latest posts

Back