roadster carts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magminifarm

Reaction score
Hi,

I have found a product that will convert a regular cart to a roadster. It's easy to install and it's inexpensive. $89.00 plus S&H. I got it from Lymrickfarm.com. They are very helpful people. I recommend this product for those who want to do roadster, but have limited funds. By the way, it is approved by AMHR.

Hi,

I have found a product that will convert a regular cart to a roadster. It's easy to install and it's inexpensive. $89.00 plus S&H. I got it from Lymrickfarm.com. They are very helpful people. I recommend this product for those who want to do roadster, but have limited funds. By the way, it is approved by AMHR.
I have heard about these as well...do you have photos of it by any chance?

I sell them for $75 + s&h. I sold alot of the at amhr nationals.
DARN -- We looked all over at Nationals trying ot find out where you could get them-- never could get a name or barn number.

are they just a bar that goes from the outside of the wheel at an angle up towards the shaft? Geesh if these are the same thing i'm thinking of.. we are selling them WAY too cheap for our carts!!! LOL

are they just a bar that goes from the outside of the wheel at an angle up towards the shaft? Geesh if these are the same thing i'm thinking of.. we are selling them WAY too cheap for our carts!!! LOL
No not at all. It is a two part shaft that attaches to the frame and to the wheel. The part that is attached to the frame stays perminently. The part on the wheel is quickly removed to allow me to put my cart cover on or off. They are powder coated in choice of colors too.

Latest posts

Back