Retouch of the lion and then the whole ear again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
This is after redoing some things from some suggestions.

ptlion.jpg

The whole ear with the country borders added in.

ptear.jpg

default_thumbup.gif
: That is really, really nice!! The lion looks so lifelike. Well, all of them do for that fact!

Something that I have been a bit awkward about asking
default_shutup.gif
: is, you keep calling this an ear. It's not a real :smileypuke: ear, is it? I know it's the shape of Africa and all, but.....
default_unsure.png
:

Also, of somebody suggested you touch up the lion, can you post the before pic also? I'd like to compare them to see just what you did.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking great! Since the borders are so light, I don't think it looks too busy. The whiskers look great as well. They are hard to get right but you did it no problem.

Amanda

Actually it really is an elephant's ear. It was cut down and shaped into the Africa shape more than normal. This is a project my taxidermist asked me to do for him and another client that "harvested" the elephant. Sorry, it does happen.

I don't have the original photo of the lion as I saved the new one under the same name so it over wrote it. The biggest change was adding the whiskers and a little more tone to the face.

Back