Rest In Peace~Tucker

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww...I am so sorry. Those of us who are lucky enough to have an animal for "their entire life" are truly blessed! The oldest animal I have ever owned is Annie (cat). She found us in 1988, and the vet said she was 3-5 yo then. She is approx. 23-25 yo now..Bless her heart. Hang tight to those wonderful memories you spoke about. Tucker was lucky to have had "you" "his entire life!"
default_wub.png

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} Theresa

Oh Kim, I am so sorry to hear about Tucker. He was such a super lucky dog to have you, and you were super lucky to be blessed with him. He will always be just a thought away and will be the first to great you at the rainbow bridge. (((hugs)))

I am so sorry for the loss of you sweet little Tucker. Prayers to help you get through this tough time. ((((Hugs))))

Thanks everyone for your support, the loss hit me pretty hard today, there is a big hole in my life. I will eventually get another doggy, I can't picture my life without one, and while it won't be Tucker, it will be a new friend.

What a cool little dog! I'm so sorry you lost your best friend. It's hard when any of our pets cross over....but the "special ones" are the toughest.
default_no.gif
{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Kim...I am so very sorry for the passing of your friend Tucker. "Until one has loved an animal...a part of ones soul remains unawakened"

Run, Romp, and be happy Tucker........ Your person will see you in time.........Blessings.......

I'm SO sorry!!!
default_crybaby.gif

What a character he was! So much love in a small package.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

So sorry for your loss . I know how hard it is to lose your family dog who is really members of our family. Big hug sent your way.
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back