rescued minis from N.H., does anyone know who they are???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryv

Reaction score
I adopted a herd of miniature horses about a month ago at live and let live farm in Chichester, NH. All we know about them is that the owner was a handicapped woman who sadly passed away. The horses are known as Spirit, Serenity, Roy Orbison, and there is a 4th named Hope. I'm thinking that they must be registered, because they have been shown. Unfortunately, all I know is their barn names. Does anyone recognize who these horses are? Does anyone know who the owner was? What they were shown in?

We adopted them for our foster children and they have been wonderful additions to our farm. I would like to find out all I can about them. thanks for your help. Mary @ Have a Heart Farm

You should contact Cindy Moses of Mocha Minis. She will know. Of course I forget what her forum name is... old age I guess. She'll probably see this and contact you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cindy may know, but she is at the AMHA World Show right now so will not be able to respond for awhile. I don't know what her forum name is either, but it has "Mocha" in it! You can PM me and I will put you in touch with her.

Latest posts

Back