Reo....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so, so sorry Robin. She was beautiful. I know your heart is breaking and I wish you peace.

Robin, I am so very sorry to read about your loss. Hope each day is somewhat better than the day before.

Robin... you already kmow what is in my heart.... huge hugs for you Sweetie!

Robin too....

Hi Robin. Just wanted you to know that I am very sorry for the loss of Sable.
default_bye-sad.gif
And that it took me so long to see this thread. She was a lovely little girl. I will be thinking about you and praying for comfort and peace for you and Karrel.

Sending a lot of prayers from Belgium!!

I feel really sorry for your loss!!!!

Good luck for this difficult time to come!!!
default_sad.png

Robin -

I was gone all weekend and just returned. I am so, so sorry for your loss - I wish my words could help your ease your pain and heal your broken heart, my friend.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...

Liz R.

It has been hard reading this thread. I've cried all the way through. It just hurts so much to lose one of your children, which is what my horses are to me. But knowing you all understand and CARE, means the world to me.

Thank you all so very much.
default_wub.png

Robin,

I just now saw this thread and am so sorry for your sad loss.

I know how much your babies mean to you. I'm so sorry.

Warmest hugs & prayers,

Tanya

Oh my gosh Robin, I am so sorry to hear of your loss........... please know I am thinking of you.......

default_no.gif
Robin, I just want you and Karrel to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers right now I know what its like to loose a kiddo to colic ( ive lost two now over the years and one to a broken leg) and its just strange how it just happens this way and that we do what we can and it doesnt seem to help. I know that no words will help ease the pain but just keep you chin up my friend and time will ease the pain. We never understand fully why things happen they way they do but what happens happens for reasons and some of our precious kids are meant to be here for a lifetime and others just for a short while. She is in a lovely place and will be well cared for in the big green pasture and she can be besties with my Ashwen I know she will take care of her and Paris will too and then you got my old man Cas to keep them all in line and that they stay outta mischief up there. I cry every time i think about how much you hurt and wish i lived just next door. That filly I know first hand was something special and I truley am sorry it had to happen. Big hug to you and karrel both. when your ready just send me an email okay. sorry im just now posting I just got home from work and saw there was a post about it. Lova ya friend !

Latest posts

Back