Reo....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin,

I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences go out to you.
default_sad.png

Liss

I am so sorry, Robin...she is beautiful.

(((hugs)))

Liz

Thinking of you Robin, so so sorry, she had a great mom.

When you are ready, we are here.
default_wub.png

Robin asked me to post a link to a pic of her beautiful little girl that has crossed the bridge
Sable

Rest in peace, sweet girl. Robin, I am SOO sorry for your loss.
default_sad.png

Mods, could this possibly be moved to the main page, so more people will see it?

Oh Robin, Sable is beautiful......I so very sad for you.

Robin, I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful filly. It's something we all dread and never know when it's going to strike. May she run free in deep grass and sunshine....

Joyce

Robin....I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful filly Sable.....(((((HUGS)))))

Robin I'm so sorry for your loss. That is so hard and she was such a beautiful filly.
default_no.gif

Robin- I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your lovely filly to colic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to let you know like everyone else that I'm sorry to hear about your loss,
default_sad.png
default_no.gif
please know that you are in all of our thoughts.

Jessica

OMG!!! I'm just reading this and I am sooo very sorry for your loss of your precious baby girl
default_no.gif
:No-Sad
default_no.gif
My thoughts and condolences are out to you and yours in this hard time.{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Robin

Warm tears and a very sad heart for your loss. A Prayer for you Robin. FLFlyingW/Donna

Robin, words cannot express the sorrow we are all feeling for your loss of Sable. We are all here for you when you would like to talk. Take care my friend..

Gini

Oh Robin I am soooo sorry for your loss. May she have peace in God's keeping. How very, very, sad for you. I'm sooo very, very sorry. My condolences to you. TJ

(((((Hugs))))))

I'm so sorry about your loss.... I was just on your site last week and thought she was a lovely filly.

Latest posts

Back