Reo....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry for your loss of your baby girl
default_no.gif
((((HUGS))))

Robin, I'm just reading about the loss of your beautiful little filly. I am so very sorry. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Rita

Robin, I'm so sorry to read this news........my thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am incredibly sorry to hear this. Robin, you have my deepest condolences. And also thank you for thinking of others in your time of grief--it shows immense consideration that you finished sending out the Secret Santas...Please take care of yourself now!

Robin, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little girl
default_no.gif
It is so unbearable to lose a life just beginning. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
default_pray.gif

Barb

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear dear Robin I didnt see this until tonight Warm hugs from here. I know how you are grieving Take care of yourself.

Oh No Robin...no wonder you have not replied to my novel. Oh sis I just feel sick for you...I am sitting here crying as if she where my own..because I know you and can feel your pain and know that you and Karrol are grieving right now. My love and prayers are with you both right now..when you feel like it I am here.

I know thier is nothing I can say to ease the pain..just know we love you and are praying for you both.

Robin,

My deepest sympathies.......I am so very sorry!
default_no.gif
{{{{HUGS}}}}

Oh, Robin, I'm soooo sorry you lost your baby!
default_sad.png
Hugs to you, my friend.

Melba

I just saw this tonight. I'm so sorry for the loss of your filly.
default_no.gif
It's hard. Sending prayers and good wishes your way.

Hubby was off this week and we spent a lot of time sitting out there petting on the babies. Sable had been coming up to us both to be loved on. She was so lovely. The next day she was showing signs of colic, so we took her to the vet and he treated her, we did everything we could for her but we lost her that night any way.

I have not stopped crying for the 2 days since we lost her. It's hard for me to deal with, losing my baby. Karrel is upset too. He loves the horses too. He would not let me help bury her.

I'm still in shock that she is gone and I look for her, don't see her out there, remember, and it kills me all over again. I know I will cry myself to sleep again tonight.

Thank you all for your love. It means a lot.

Robin

RobinRTrueJoy, Karrel did give me that hug you told him to give me when you called this morning.

I love you too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had a lot of time for the forum lately.

I am SO sorry to read this about your baby Robin. Hugs.

Latest posts

Back