Remmington Steel takes both Supremes !!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Hello again from Frankfurt Germany.... and hello for the last time from here!
default_aktion033.gif

Coming home tomorrow for good and back to my life with my horses.

Well, my Steel colt has proved this weekend that he is better even than his dad!! He got two grands and two supremes from the 2 year old class, finishing his Grands for hall of fame so we only need a few more points!!! He is ahead of Steels Schedule and already ahead of Steels supremes.1
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Many thanks to his fabulous trainer Bruce Abbott and for Doc Taylor for making these horses so fabulous.

Remmi will only be 2 in July and we are just hugely proud of him
default_wub.png

Thanks for listening.

Lyn

Congrats Lyn that is great !!!

Is this the modern colt owned by the "rat pack"?

Have a safe trip
default_yes.gif

No that is Rizzo, This is my aspc amhr colt sired by Man of Steel. Only this little guy is bay and white not grey and white.

Lyn

Hoping maybe Pammy took oictures of him from the show. She kindly sent me his other supreme pics.

Lyn

Oh WOW Lyn! That is AWESOME! I can't wait to see photos!

Congratulations to you, your boy and his trainers!
default_aktion033.gif

I'm glad you're coming home, I know you'll be happy to be home with your loved ones again.

{{{{Hugs}}}}
default_wub.png

Congratulations Lyn!

Did you get to visit Garmisch while you were there? It is such a beautiful place!

Hey Lyn:

I took the pictures from Uncle Bruce's camera, so "HE" has them...Remmy was awesome, very handsome fellow ....wish you there, and hope to see you at Nationals. Hope you are doing fine too in Germany. It was a very "WET" day in Meadville.

We had a good show too, with all our horses doing well in the ring including our appy filly Diva that you saw at Nationals last year.

default_aktion033.gif

Hey everyone!
default_saludando.gif
So glad I am home..... Thanks Bren for the horse AND hound kisses....lol when did you get a horse behind my back!!! lol.. Anyway, Thanks guys.... never been so happy to be anywhere in my whole life!

I am not 100% sure if I will be able to make Nationals but Remmy and Pookie my little Pal filly will be there.

I will try but I have sooooooo much to do to catch up from 6 months away.

Glad to have time again for my forum friends as well.

IM BAAAAAAAK!

Lyn
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I am so glad to see you back Lyn! I can't wait to learn from your great posts!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on your wins with Remmy. I am a fan of his father!
default_smile.png

Hi Lynn, I was at the show in Meadville and Remington looked awsome. I wondered if he was your colt.
default_yes.gif

cjmm

Latest posts

Back