red & rebel

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
i am just over the moon! wayne sent me these pics last night. they played with red and rebel yesterday and had a blast. they have been in their new home for a couple of weeks now, all settled in and having the time of their lives. they are getting SO much attention and they are lovin' it!!
default_aktion033.gif

red had not been hitched to his cart in over 3 years. wayne said he took off at a nice walk across the pasture like he'd been doing it every day.

REDdriving.jpg

this is their little granddaughter, maddy, giving red a big hug after she got to ride in the cart...

RED.jpg

wayne says maddy's favorite horse EVER is rebel. maddy is just 4 and stays with them every day after pre-school. the first thing she does is run out to the fence and call for the mini boys. they come running!

REBEL.jpg

i miss my little guys but i am ecstatic that they are being so well cared for!!!
default_wub.png

Don't those pictures just put a big smile on your face, and in your heart?

default_wub.png

yes, they do!! i could not have asked for a better outcome for the little guys. i am SO happy they could both go to the same place. not only are they loved like crazy, these people have a LOT of horse experience so i know they are in good hands.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back