Question about weight loss and pain

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Since I started my job 5 months ago, I have lost almost 30 pounds. I haven't lost any in a while, so that's good. It is due to all the walking I do.

Anyway,,,,,,,as you can imagine, I have lost weight in my,,,,uhhhhh,,,,,,chest.

Now they hurt, sore, kind of.

Is that common to have that kind of aches because I lost weight there too?

Does anyone know?

Have you changed your bra size to the smaller needs? If not, you may want to try that. Otherwise, they are just "flopping around"
default_biggrin.png
and, yes, that can make them sore. It's pulling on the skin and muscles in a different way. If that doesn't help..........rethink the situation.

Hey Caro, wear those size 5 jeans :DOH! and go to Victoria's and indulge in a new bra. Yes, they will "hurt" if not properly supported (tha is unless you're like me and a true child of the 60s and 70s and prefer not to wear one)
default_laugh.png

Yes, go to victoria secret..they have the most comfortable bra - it's called the "shaping demi"...it's a nice soft fabric, underwire (but it's comfortable) and is considered full coverage I suppose...but it's not too bulky, maybe a little sexy...it is the only bra my tatas will wear, they are around $40, which really is not bad at all for a good bra that will fit you correctly and be comfortable (of course swinging in the wind is always the most comfortable, as long as you're not running or riding
default_biggrin.png
). They will fit you for it too so that it fits the way it's suppose to. So many people wear bras that just don't fit right and they don't even know it...if you lost weight, then most definately your new wardrobe should include a new bra. Another good place to get fitted and get a good bra is Penny's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I have to echo what the others have said........when you lose weight, you do need to also resize the bras too.

That is the area that I lose from first....which is fine by me, frankly, to me they just get in the way anyhow....haha.

Congrats, 30 lbs...that is awesome!

Thanks for the help. I am trying to word it carefully, and you guys,,,,,
default_biggrin.png
That's ok, spelling it out works.

My husband has been of work for over 4 months, so spending that much is a little out of the question right now. Maybe masking tape?
default_rolleyes.gif
Other things a little more important, like a belt.

thanks again

Ok forget Vickie's, how bout Walmart? I get mine there (when I wear them)

If nothing else try sports bras--they will hold things secure!

When I ended up suddenly a single mom I was broke, starving, lost a lot of weight and NONE of my bras fit, so... I also got sore girls from lack of support. You know what I did? Dead serious here, I hit the dollar store and big lots. I got a couple of sports bras. The ones from Big Lots were the most HIDEOUS colours and some were sewn funny but they $2.50 each. the ones from the dollar store didn't last long but they were only a dollar and they were better than nothing!

Only problem, they squished me down so much they looked even smaller than they really were, lol. But they didn't hurt anymore and I got my bras for cheap so I didn't complain. I was really happy when I got to throw away by lime green and burnt orange camo sports bra I got from Big Lots, though.

If you have a Target store near you, they carry this one Champion sport bra that is seamless, and cute, but quite supportive - I think it's called the "C9". And they're $17 or 2 for $30 or something like that. (Not like the OMG world's ugliest bra that I wear... But that's another story altogether.)

Congrats on the major slim-down!

Latest posts

Back