Qtr Rae Needs Prayers & Positive Thoughts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]Donna,[/SIZE]

Sending great thought's and prayers form

Bill, Wanalynn & The "Brat Pack![SIZE=18pt](((((((( BIG ANGEL HUGS)))))))))))))))[/SIZE]

Donna is the best. I don't know what I would do without her in my life. I hope she knows anythng she needs all she has to do is ask. Prayers and best wishes.

Donna and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Donna always has nice things to say and you can tell just from "here" that she's such a sweet person
[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

I ditto what Jill said, I dont know Donna, but can tell she is one of most caring of people - my thoughts and prayers reaching out to you Donna!

Lori

I second what Lisa (Runaway Ranch) said. I don't know what I would do with out her or Lisa in my life!! Donna, our thoughts and prayers are always with you!
default_wub.png
: If you need something please don't hesitate to ask! Hang in there!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Donna, you know how much I value you and love you, don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.

Absolutely will keep Donna, her family and her little ones in my good thoughts and prayers. I'm hoping for better days for them all in the weeks ahead.

Donna, hang in there and know we are all thinking of u and praying things improve fast.

[SIZE=18pt]Donna will deffinatly be in my prayers. It's too bad I don't live near her, I'd love to help her with her minis. I hope her family gets well soon.[/SIZE]

Christy

Wondering if anyone has checked on Donna? How is she doing?

Thanks so much everyone for your kind words, positive thoughts and prayers. I have really appreciated all the support from my Forum Family.

As of now everthing is looking so much better. My husband is doing great and my brother-in-law was moved closer to home to a Nursing Home for the next few weeks. He has limited mobility but the doctors feel with therapy he will overcome his paralysis. He is such an upbeat person which really helps.

Russ, thanks for the Winona Show Dates - and YES! I have put them on my calendar - it will be fun to see you and your lovely little mare.

Russ - Don't worry - Marnie makes sure I have extra Pepsi when I'm under stress. Now, as far as Brett Favre - just "thinking" about him and it makes my day! HA!!

Bill & Wannalyn - I felt those great BIG (cyber) Angel Hugs!! She is just such a special little filly - now give Angel an extra BIG HUG from me!!

My horses are all doing just fine - they only got a couple of "late" meals and of course they left me know.

I am lucky enough to have Forum friends that live fairly close to me -Marnie, Lisa and Karen have all offered to come and help but they know that my minis are my therapy and even in times of stress I just REALLY need to see my horses. I know that "if" the need arises I can count on them!

Cindy (Dunpainted) you have been so sick yourself - I know things have not been easy for you - thanks for caring!!

One thing is for sure "LIL' BEGINNINGS AND IT'S FORUM FAMILY ARE ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!"
default_yes.gif
:

Donna, I'm so glad you posted. I did not post to this thread, but I was sending you prayers all along.

{{{Hugs}}}

Donna and family.

I heart goes out to you in your time of need. There is a silver lining, just hang in there.

Deepest concerns,

Peggie aka-equine949

RIP Luv Em Minis Saucers Sparky

Donna, just letting you know I am still thinking about you, and so glad Marnie is there with the extra pepsi :bgrin I wish I was closer to you to give you a hand. Take it easy!!!! Corinne

Bless your heart you are going through so much, so glad to hear things are looking better...let us know if there is anything we can do, I live pretty close to Cindy...we will have you in our thoughts and prayers, please keep us updated...glad you have your horses to help you through this time! (((HUGS)))

Back