Proud Momma!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mock2Farms

Reaction score
BJB_0057.jpg

My 3 year old son participated in his first real classes, usually he just does costume classes with me.. I could believe when he won a class of I believe 8 people including adults! The he won 2nd place in halter mares! I was just shocked because my clippers died so his little mare had hairy legs and hairy chin, not to mention the homemade chain my husband had to rig for us because Wyatt's went missing!

I was already super proud but then I opened this months newsletter and there they were!! Granted they did get the mares name wrong in the newsletter, who cares! I was so proud I almost cried haha.

At this same show my husband also gave another one of the dads his western shirt right off his back. The guys little girl was scared to go in without daddy and they wouldn't let him go in with her in a T-Shirt. I was kind of shocked being that the little girl was 3 years old and there for fun!

scan0001.jpg

BJB_0054.jpg

BJB_0074.jpg

BJB_0125.jpg

Those are adorable pictures! Thank you so much for sharing and congratulations!

Barbara

Aw, so cute! Love that last photo! Your hubby did a great thing giving the other guy his shirt as well.
default_wub.png

Leia

oh my gosh! TOOO Cute!! I can't wait to get my kids showing
default_smile.png
Awww!! love to see kids with their horses
default_smile.png

Congrats !!
default_smile.png

Oh, wow!!! I would be very proud, too!!! Congratulations to you and your budding equestrian!!!
wub.gif

You should be proud! Your little boy is adorable! He is going to be a heartbreaker for sure!
default_wub.png

He is adorable!

I love seeing the kids show there horses. My 3 year old son started to show this year also.

OMG...he's sooooooooo CUTE!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
What an adorable little boy!!!!

And what an awesome example your husband set for Wyatt...

Latest posts

Back