Prince Voodoo attitude pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countryrose

Reaction score
Boy, I cant wait to shave this boy. He is 4 weeks old now and is constantly into something.

He is using the wheelbarrow for halter class training???

Sire is Rolin Acres Grease Lightning-Top ten multiple halter champion. Dam is Ben's Princess Lilly who is all Just breeding.

Only one foal this year but this one is entertaining enough for us!

Thanks for looking, I love to share this little one.

collage2.jpg

[SIZE=14pt] Awww he is a pretty little guy Cheryl! Those colts can be pretty darn entertaining! Lovely color he has! Congrats![/SIZE]

Well since my screen name is Voodoo and his name is Voodoo obviously he just needs to come to Utah and live with me :bgrin :lol: . He sure is a cute little guy, I can't wait to see some clipped pictures.

Thanks everyone. Yes , we call him the devil boy here.

I think he has been on email with Timmy learning the ropes :lol: :lol:

Haha he looks like a bundle of personality!!Share as much as you want
default_yes.gif
:
default_wink.png
: :bgrin

Oh wow, he is just so cute!!

Yep, we call Rascal, brat boy or hubby calls him demon spawn, around here....not very classy names, but he sure fits the profile.

I told Marty to get the cell next to Timmy's ready for Rascal, but it turns out maybe we need to do a 2fer deal down to Tenneesse...haha.....instead of Bonnie & Clyde, it can be Voodoo & Rascal!!

I can't wait to see him after he gets clipped, he really is quite lovely!! :bgrin

Watch out Marty, the next set of juveniles may be on the way to you.

Since you are so experienced now :lol: :lol:

Valerie: I think we are missing out only having one baby as they pick on us instead of their pasture buddies.

My other brat is now 2 and is really loveable but can be a pain also!

He is a cutie! And he DOES look mischievious! You'll have your hands full with him I bet! :lol:

Hehehe...yep, I think you are so right with the 1 foal philosophy....he definitely needs someone else to pick on & pick at. I do have to say, my guy does keep me on my toes at all times and I can't get relaxed or nonchalant around him or he will bite me. I even tried using the lemon juice trick on him to curb the biting...and just as my hubby predicted, our little guy liked the stuff!! Go figure, so now I am starting to try some other tricks to curb the biting bug....darn little guy, so full of himself. :bgrin

Latest posts

Back