pretty heads and necks on under 30inch minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of our stallions You Mister standing 27.5 at 4 years old he has a nice head and neck to us anyway..

33.jpg

We are proud of our littlest stallion. This is S Bar P's Heza Cut Above or "T Bone".

He measured in at 27" in Tulsa and he is now 19 months old. He has crystal blue eyes to go with that dark buckskin pinto color!

t.jpg

:aktion033: :saludando:

This doesn't show his head as well as it could....................but is 24.5 inches at age 3 under 30 enough
default_wink.png
: :bgrin

turtle052001.jpg

This set shows his head better but still not great...not to mention he had a really nasty haircut :bgrin :bgrin

turtle050705.jpg

Some very cute horses on here!!! Here are my two to add in...

CCMF Ramblin Rita, she's a double Ramblin Starbuck granddaughter, and although she's only a yearling, I really don't think she's going to go over 30", as she's now just measuring 29.25" or so... But I just love her little head and cute neck. You can see her pic in my Avatar.

And here is the other filly, Mini Eagles My Secret Hideaway, a DR Hide A Way My Key T daughter. She is only a weanling, but she is going to be very tiny... under 30" definitely. She is the same size or smaller than the newborns and she is 5 months old! She is owned by Debbie Foster at Mini Eagle Miniature Horses, and when I went up there I just fell in love with this filly because of her gorgeous head and neck for how extremely tiny she is! Her back doesn't come to my knee, and her head is the same length as my hand!

You can see in the pictures how nice her head is, but in person it really IS SOOO tiny that it's hardly as long as my hand, and I can wrap my fingers for one hand completly around her muzzle.

Double_Take.jpg

Double_Take__4_.jpg

Porsche_029.jpg

Love seeing the horses!

-J

Last edited by a moderator:
Nostalgia, that is the most beautiful horse I've ever seen. She looks perfect in every way possible, absolutely breathtaking. Their's alot of nice horses here, this is a super thread!

Those are some beautiful heads on gorgeous horses!

Here are a few of our under 30" -

Rocking M 3T Ice Tee

homee_rside_head2_6-8-06.JPG

Wesco Farms Rogers Jack London

jack_head_6-16-06.jpg

Wesco Farms Bens Monsoon Morning

monsoon_head4_rside_6-8-06.JPG

Wesco Farms Bens JJ Mystic Topaz

topaz_head_6-20-05.jpg

Samis Roger Rabbit

roger3_9-04.jpg

Nootka here is a body shot of Express taken at the Worlds.

Worldexpress06.jpg

Here is Dusty Lane Commanders Majorette (aka "Pudge") that is now owned by Flyin-G in Washington. Stands well under 30" with the attitude of a 15 hand Arab.

pudgert.jpg

And here is Dusty Lane Ramundos Liberty Bell. She stands 28.5" right now as a yearling and will never see 30". She is sooo much fun to work with too.

bell06b.jpg

And I can't forget Bell's full brother - Dusty Lane Ramundos Independence. He stands 28.75" as a full 2 year old. He will be at the I-90 sale - can't keep em all and I'm keeping his full sister, a paternal brother, and a maternal brother.

inde05b.jpg

Thanks for posting Pudge's picture Jean
default_wub.png
: She certainly does have the attitude of a big horse... :new_shocked:

Tracy

Here's my 27.25" stallion. He has beautiful head and nice long neck. This is a really bad picture of him. It doesn't help that he is glaring at the photographer.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

devil2.jpg

He's for sale too.
default_wink.png
:

Robin

great looking pics. Let me see what I have on the computer.

:saludando:

Here is a filly we have been showing since last year. We think she is pretty headed with a nice neck and is 29 inches tall.

lattehead040206.jpg

latterightlook.jpg

Also, here is a little mare we purchased last year at the AMHA World Sale. I think she qualifiesin the pretty head and neck department too and is 29 3/4".

pepper.jpg

Dawn :saludando:

This is my candidate for the 28" & under class for next year. I love this mares neck, nice head, not outstanding but fits her well.

littlemissworld.jpg

Our National Grand Champion stallion, Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy. He is 29" tall. The picture of him was taken a few weeks ago with no conditioning at all, just straight out of the pasture. His neck isn't as long as i wish it was but it goes well with his body.

ec799efe.jpg

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Here is a picture of my 10 year old 27.75" stallion Heartlands Miracle After Dark. He is in pasture shape but look at his head and neck! Yes that is his real neck! He is with trainer Bev Allen of Painted Perfection to come out of retirement. Wait til he is fit up!!! I am also proud to say I have worked out a deal to get the Buckskin pinto colt on page 3 named "T-Bone" as my Jr. Stallion. Yeah :aktion033: to cross on Boozer babies. :bgrin
edbd6269.jpg
ec793d18.jpg

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]Thank you I am sooo proud. :bgrin Yep. You don't find that neck often let alone at all on those small ones let alone the bigger ones. Boozer is irreplacable. I will love him forever.
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back