Pretty happy here...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manyspots

Reaction score
I don't know where time has gone or how it goes by so fast! I always thought that people that said time goes by too fast were old folks....well, I have joined that group evidently! Many of you have been so wonderful to remind me isn't it time to update your website and it has been so true. Our web designeer Jean B has been so patient waiting for pictures and updates. So I would like to invite you to view our just updated website, many new pics to veiw in each chapter. I hope you enjoy looking as much fun as I did picking out things to add. We have many more horses to take pictures of when Spring & Summer arrive here in Iowa.

Also a big thank you to Mary Lou for Lil Beginnings, we all have many more friends far and wide to share our horses with! www.hoofweb.com/timberview Stop by and take a peek! Lavonne

Last edited by a moderator:
So I would like to invite you to view our just updated website, many new pics to veiw in each chapter.
I grew up with full sized appys-a friend of mine's aunt bred them and took me under her wing. Your minis are a great example of Big horses in little bodies.

Nicely done! Website is easy to navigate, pix are beautiful...
default_yes.gif

What you've added is worth the wait! And every time I work on your miscellaneous pictures page, I get all misty when I see the last one. That is an awesome picture.

Very nice - I love Tex's pretty little head.

What you've added is worth the wait! And every time I work on your miscellaneous pictures page, I get all misty when I see the last one. That is an awesome picture.

Oh my goodness, you are right Jean. That last photo is very touching. Your site looks nice!

I get all misty when I see the last one. That is an awesome picture.
Oh heaven's, got me all choked up.

Your life is enchanted. Beautiful horses, handsome hubby and your grandkids are so beautiful, too. That last picture-wow. I missed it the first time I saw the website. So glad I went back.

Beautiful website, beautiful pictures, beautiful horses! I love the pictures with the Great Pyranhees dog! We have one of those too. "Great" protector and friend to the minis, cats, dogs and humans.
default_smile.png

Hi Lavonne,

I enjoyed viewing your updated site. Nice! I can't wait to see your foals this year! We are expecting foals from two new appy stallions this year.

Pam

Very nice, just a suggestion, unless I am missing something.

Instead of home page might want to put the other buttons below each page, so do not have to keep going back to home page.

Loved it, nice and beautiful horses.
default_aktion033.gif

The website looks great, Lavonne! Simply Awesome is a favorite. I still remember seeing him as a young stallion, we were so fascinated by his mane.........it reminded me of a zebra......black, then white, then black, and white with his spots and what seemed like stripes! He has truely lived up to his name in appearance, and by producing some wonderful foals for you guys.

Beautiful website. Easy to view and manuever around. Love the photos of your horses and misc. pics. They are so clear and a nice size. I too am in awe of that last photo ...very bittersweet.

Latest posts

Back