Presenting L&Ks first live fpal fpr 2006

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]This is our version of a red hot driving machine! Since his grandfather is the red hot Congress and World champion Michigans Hart Breaker... we think he will follow in his hoof steps.[/SIZE]

eecfbf0d.jpg

eecfbef3.jpg

eecfbed7.jpg

eecfbeaf.jpg

eecfbe89.jpg

eecfbe6e.jpg

Ok thats all for today... look at that butt and those beautiful straight legs!!! Can you tell we are excited!

:aktion033:
default_yes.gif
: Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Well maybe just ONE more....[/SIZE]

eecfbe50.jpg

Keep'em coming Lyn.....that boy is gorgeous! :aktion033: And those LEGS! :new_shocked: They really DO go all the way up...don't they! :bgrin

[SIZE=14pt]I didnt notice because I cant see but my son just told me that he also has TWO BLUE EYES!!!![/SIZE]

Lyn

Congrats on a gorgeous colt!! :aktion033: But, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that mare....WOW!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

LYN! THAT SECOND PICTURE IS AWESOME! EQUISITE. WELL SO IS THAT FOAL. YOU'RE RIGHT, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM DRIVE. YOU KNOW THAT'S MY FIRST LOVE.

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS.

SHUTTING DOWN AND LEAVING TOWN FOR WEEKEND BUT JUST CHECKED IN AND SAW THIS.

MAXINE AND CARL

WOW, that was quick.....Congratulations on a gorgeous colt and most important,,A HEALTHY AND LIVE foal.

Now tell Bailey to git goin' He really is gorgeous!!!

Ginny

Last edited by a moderator:
Lynn

Congratulations on a pretty baby. That mare is goregous. I am so happy for you.

Looks like a awesome driving baby in future for you.

Vicky

Look at those loooooong sexy legs! :bgrin

Congrats to you! :aktion033:

Congratulations Lyn, it made me happy to see this thread, you certainly deserve to have a nice one like him!!

[SIZE=14pt]Hes measuring a little over 26.... so will probably be a little classic. Which is ok with me.... imagine the CDE horse he will be! He is going to be an awesome show gelding![/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back