Kilkenny Farms Introduces our new girls

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kilkenny Farms

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Hi Everyone,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]My two new Riverdance girls are here. "Riverdance's It Takes Two to Tango" and "Riverdance's Some Like it Hot." I wanted to share my great news and present them here on the list. Both of them have just the type of trot that I was hoping for in a potential driving mare. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Sue brought them down to me on her way to the World Show. (It sure is handy living right off I-35. Tami from Triple K brought me two gorgeous horses last year at about the same time.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Here are photos of them in all their high-stepping glory taken a few months ago. Right now they look like wooly mammoths. I am amazed at the coat difference between horses that think they are going to winter in Minnesota and horses that think that they are going to winter in Oklahoma. [/SIZE]

Riverdance's It Takes Two to Tango

Tango.jpg

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tango has a U-Tube video that shows how beautifully she trots. Tammi Boyer from Winning Ways Training Stables is the one who found her for me. And her name..."It Takes Two to Tango" I can't think of a better name for a future driving champion. She is a two year old so we have a year to go before she starts training. I have another gal, my buckskin mare from Triple K that Tammi is going to start training on soon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Riverdance's Some Like it Hot [/SIZE]

Hotsey.jpg

Hotsey has a trot that really stretches out and moves. I see roadster in her future as well as driving. She has a video, too. She is turning three and I hope to start her training with Pat Elder at Rosa Roca Training Facilities, soon.

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]http://sbrooks.neptune.com/#[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She has lived up to her name, too. <LOL> My Triple K stallion has been hot for her ever since she got here. I came out one morning and my round pen, that the new girls were in, was no longer round it was shaped like a cross. Hotsey had little brown dirt hoof prints on her butt. Hmmmm…..morning after shot for her. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

Thanks Sue! I love my new girls.

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
very dreamy girls...Riverdance sure breeds some pretty ones
default_biggrin.png
Congrats on your new additions.

Barbara,

The girls are going to be in shock when it does not get cold enough for them.
default_biggrin.png

I have had arguments on this forum before regarding telling conformation under all that hair. I suppose that a horse in Oklahoma, Florida and Texas does not get enough coat to keep someone from telling, but here, they look like wooly bears.

I am looking forward to seeing them in the ring!!

I've been admiring those girls on Sue's website and thinking what a great pair they'd make! I'm glad a forum member got them.

Leia

I suppose that a horse in Oklahoma, Florida and Texas does not get enough coat to keep someone from telling, but here, they look like wooly bears.
Truer words were never said, lol.
default_wink.png
My mare is so fuzzy now that her beautiful head looks very odd, and they all look fat. I have to feel to check weight, and that still can be misleading.

And their coat color looks totally different by spring. My gray looked almost brown, for instance. You bodyclip in the spring and it it always an adventure!
default_rolleyes.gif

Barb

Congratulations on your two new addtions!
default_aktion033.gif

Oh you should see some of the coats the horses get down here in Florida - they think they are in the cold North and probably wish it too.

Pretty girls - congrats!!!

Barbie

Latest posts

Back