Presenting L&Ks first live fpal fpr 2006

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]Wow, congratulations! He really is racy looking, alright. [/SIZE]

When you get it done, you do it right.

Still, I'm a little surprised to see that little solid red guy next to momma who's almost checkered, she's so loud! *LOL*

BUT, if you're going to be solid, you might as well be shaped super fine!

Congratulations again, Lyn!

Liz M.

[SIZE=14pt]Vet just left after new baby check.... IGG fabulous...he said our little Mazeratti is "turbo charged!" lol no problems there Praise God![/SIZE]

:aktion033:

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Liz, he does have chrome which doesnt show up too well on the pics... and piercing blue "headlights"[/SIZE]

Lyn

lyn,

He's gorgeous -- my kind of boy!!

Look out, though...you're going to get a speeding ticket with him!

How is mom doing today? Better, I hope...

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks Suzanne, Abby is doing great today. She is such a good mom and lets all of us in there to play with him. He will certainly be an imprinted social bug by the time he hits the show ring! Guess I will be having to go to Congress next summer since he is in the shetland futurity.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Congratulations, Lyn, you deserve to have a lovely baby like this after all your bad luck earlier on. What a nice boy, & I do love those lo-o-o-ong legs!

[SIZE=14pt]Lyn[/SIZE]

As I said on your other thread he is wonderful it seems funny to see such long legs but our girl got some pretty good ones too but shes no where near 26 inches tall. Of course shes a mini. He just looks like his legs go on forever. Congratulations again. So glad mom is feeling better now. It never makes up for the bad ones but sure does do the heart good.

[SIZE=14pt]Oh, Lynn, he is stunning! I absolutely love his name. I bet you go far with him![/SIZE]

Fran

[SIZE=14pt]HE IS GORGEOUS! You defintely deserve him Lyn considering all you have had to go through this year. Sounds like this little guy is a keeper! And a very LEGGY keeper at that! CONGRATS![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy smokes Lyn, that is one sexy little guy, well tall guy! Love that chrome! He was definitely born to be shown.

Lyn, I'm SO thrilled for you! He's beautiful! You deserve this happiness!

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations!!! He looks great Lyn, and my bet is you're right -- a future driving machine for sure!!![/SIZE]

Congratulations Lyn, you really deserved this beautiful and special blessing! Wow! What legs!

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Lyn on your handsome fellow.

He is a good looking colt. I LOVE his face markings.

I'm so happy for you that everything has turned out great!!

After the bad luck you have had, you certainly deserve this precious baby!!

What a looker he is!
default_wub.png
: Mom is very pretty too! Congratulations! :aktion033:

Lyn,

WOW, what a nice looking little guy, glad every thing worked out ok for you this time, good luck with him....

Tina

Latest posts

Back