Premium list for one day Mini R show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JourneysEnd

Reaction score
I need to see how clubs have done a one day R show and managed to get all the required classes in.

Anybody have a list ?

Thanks

If you go to this web site http://www.indianaminiatureequinecl.homestead.com and print their class list it is for a one day show. Might also want to check the events page on the AMHR website and see what other one day shows are there. I noticed that they have some websites posted where I bet you can get class lists.

Arlene

In my experience as an exhibitor and a judge, a large number of the required classes don't even fill, depending on the number of horses entered, obviously, or the classes might be very small and go quickly. I've been to one day shows that start at 8:00 a.m. and finished before 5:00, and others that finished at nearly midnight. It's kind of daunting to see 110 classes listed for one day, but it's definitely do-able.

Edited to add: I might have misinterpreted your request. I wonder if you're looking to see the order the classes are offered in......

Last edited by a moderator:
Back