Prayers please for my step-daughter and her boyfriend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
My husband and I got the call today that his daughters Cortney and Shelby, and Corts boyfriend Ty, and another friend where in a bad accident.....the truck rolled.. Shelby is doing well and so is the other friend, both just had some bad scratches and are going to be sore.......3 of the 4 where thrown from the truck. We where told Cortney was found 150 ft from the truck.

Both Cortney and Ty where lifeflighted to a bigger hospital....Cortney had surgery today, and Ty is suppose to have surgery in the morning, both are in ICU.....At this time they are stable, but they do have major concerns...I can't get into all the details......because it is hard to type through my tears......We live 2 hours from them, so it was a terribly long drive, scared to death, and then had to drive another 1 1/2 to the other hospital they transfered her to. My husband stayed up there, and I am heading back in the morning with clothes...and had to come home to take care of the animals. My heart is breaking for him, and for her......I could hardly stand to see her in that bed with tubes out of her...I JUST PRAY Cortney and Ty will recover FULLY from this....so if you have a chance could you please say a prayer for my stepdaughter and her boyfriend. Cortney is a senior this year and has her whole life ahead of her.....and I am so scared.
default_crybaby.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Prayers and positive thoughts for all involved.

Sending prayers for Cortney and Ty to fully recover and for strength for you, your husband, and your family.

Prayers for Cortney and Ty! Please update us when you can.

Barbie

Prayers from Kentucky for everyone involved. Hopefully, when you get there today there will be great news waiting for you.

Thinking of you in your time of need, and for a full recovery
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif

default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
Way to young

Last edited by a moderator:
Michele,

You know Josh and I are definetly praying for the Courtney and Ty (and all of you)... . I even called in Grandma's help since she seems to be on the "big guys" side.... Please let me know as soon as you hear any more and if you need ANYTHING at all dont hesitate to call us......

Lots of Love...

Tessie (and Josh)

Prayers coming for all of you. Please keep us updated.

Michelle My prayers are with Courtney and Ty. Please Lord watch over these to precious kids help them to hang on and recover from this terrible accident. Giive the Doctors special skill to heal them in the name of Jesus.

What a nightmare for you and your husband. We'll be praying here in Pennsylvania for a full, complete, and quick recovery for Courtney and Ty.
default_pray.gif

This is always a nightmare of mine when my daughters leave the farm for the hour drive back to there places at night l can't sleep till they phone and say they are home safe. Sending up a good word and so hope your daughter recovers well.

Prayers definitely being said...... I know this is a mother's fear for their young ones......

Latest posts

Back