Prayers please for my step-daughter and her boyfriend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.
default_pray.gif

Michele, You need to rest up as you have to KEEP it together for Jon & all. I realize it is very hard to deal with a car accident of this magnitude but You will get through it and there a tons of prayers coming for you guys. Sometimes we don't know why, just that it is & have to take one day at a time. I wish I was closer I could take care of your animals so you could stay there with Jon. Prayers...prayers & more, Judy & John

I am so sorry to hear of this tragedy. I cannot even imagine what you are going through. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending my prayers... I hope everything turns out okay for you all.

Michele, I am hoping for the best andf will be keeping you and your family in our prayers. If there is ANYTHING I can do , just give me a call. Is it possible to give us a address so we could send her cards?

Corinne

I just saw this. Prayers coming your way from here too. I have three daughters and have been in a similar situation so I am right thre with you. Hugs and prayers!

Sending thoughts and prayers for you, your husband, your stepdaughter and her boyfriend. Hopefully things will not be as bad as they think for the young man. Take care of yourself so you can take care of them. Sheila

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Dear friend Michele,

Sending prayers your way for a quick recovery.

Keep us posted.

Adding my thoughts and hopes to all the others...best possible outcome for all.

Liz

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

sending prays from SC

May the Lord watch over this family during this tuff time.

Hope your daughter and her boyfriend makes a full and quick recovery

The McCartha's

Sending huge prayers your way!! I can't even imagine! She is very pretty. Reminds me of Sandra Bullock. They look very happy together. Anyways, big prayers for all of you.

Latest posts

Back