Prayers please for my step-daughter and her boyfriend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prayers for Courtney and Ty.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
Please be careful as you commute back and forth. Let us know how they're doing.

Michele,

They are in my prayers and so are you and your whole family.

Susan O.

MIchele, You have prayers coming for both Courtney and Ty. PLEASE take care of yourself as well. I will be keeping you in my thoughts. (((hugs))) dear friend, and please TAKE CARE, if you need me..I am just a phone call away.

Corinne

Well I am not sure it is in my place to say but I know Michele is at the hospital. Courtney is still in ICU and TY has been in surgery since this afternoon. I really dont know to many of the details other than that....

Oh Michele! What a horrible thing to happen! I wish I were there to give you a big hug. I'm sending prayers for Courtney and Ty! I can only imagine how hard this is on you and your husband.

Many Many prayers being sent out to Courtney, Ty and the entire family. I just went through a similar event and it is not a fun thing to experience. Big Hugs to you!!

Sending prayers for them and you and your husband. ((((HUGS))))

Prayers and best wishes for a quick recovery for them all, what a terrible thing to happen

Jan

Thank you for all the prayers, We sure do appreciate it, If you can continue to hold them in your prayers...it is going to be a long hard road for both of them.
default_sad.png

Cortney, well she has severe head trauma, she is in and out......will say a few things, and then a few things you can't understand....she is in alot of pain and when she wakes up she cries out alot......so they have her on morphine, and she has to wear a neck brace, as she has a small fracture in her neck......that should heal on its own. She broke her ankle severly, the bone was protruding and then came down on the skin as a vice, so she lost skin due to it dying before they got her into surgery, they had to clean it and wash it out and then they where able to sew it up, he did have enough skin to close it....he is hoping the skin will heal but there is a chance it can die, and then she would need skin grafts.She also tore her ACL in her other leg. I hope and pray with a little time, she will wake up and be herself....she has answered questions for the nurse, sometime with the right answers and sometimes with the wrong answers.....she does know her name. but gets other things confused.

Ty had surgery today, and it was a long day, he was in there from early afternoon till early evening. The family was told it does not look good for him, and he most likely will be paralyzed from the waist down and in a wheel chair........I am just sick......and pray this is not the case, but I did not hear what all the dr said to them, so will find out more tomorrow.

My husband is really having a hard time with this....In 2000 our daughter we have together was diagnosed with Cancer, and went through a long hard road to recovery, and now to be dealing with another daughter in the hospital....he just is really having a tough time with understanding it all..........thank god, Shelby is ok, she was thrown out of the truck as well, but is doing really good, despite some cuts scrapes and bruises.... He really loves his "girls" so please keep him in your prayers as he is trying to handle all of the worries and stress.

I am attaching a picture of Cortney, one of her senior pics, and one of her and Ty together.
default_wub.png
So you will know who you are praying for. I have watched her grow since she was 5 years old...into a beautiful young woman, and although I am not her Real mom, I am her step mom and I love her with all my heart.

cort3.jpg

cortty.jpg

Still sending prayers. My Mom once told me while I was in the hospital....there is no worse feeling in the world then watching your children in pain, that it is complete and total utter torture. Hugs to you, your husband, and Ty's parents as well.

Thanks for the update.

You all are still in my prayers.

Barbie

Thanks for the update. Everybody is still in our prayers. Hopefully, they are very wrong about the prognosis for Ty.

Michelle if you need ANYTHING you have our phone number

give us a call

dawn

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back