Prayers Needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry you're having to go through this Julie. Your little filly will be in my prayers. I hope your next update is a good one.
default_pray.gif

Adding my thoughts and prayers. I hope your little one shows signs of improvement soon!
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
:pray

Barb

prayers for you and your filly Julie.....Sorry you are going through this. Life always wants to throw in those curve balls for some reason...

I've seen it work before--would appreciate some extra help with prayers for our first of the year buckskin filly who is currently fighting for her life at the UW Vet School. She is having seizures and they said if they can't get them under control soon her prognosis is very poor. Currently have her at 10% survival which is at least some hope right?
thanks everyone.

default_no.gif

Oh Julie, I am so sorry. I hope she makes a full recovery.

Thank you all for your kind words-unfortunately my little girl was put down last night. She fought a hard battle, but ultimately they could not get the seizures to stop and felt her quality of life would have been too poor.

Chandi is doing fine. She seemed to know things were not right and accepted the death very well. Better than I did that is for sure. I guess Nature is taking care of their own.

Again, thank you all.

Latest posts

Back