Prayers for my daughter please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am keeping your family in my prayers, and we are praying for them at our teacher devotions before school each morning too.

There is still no real change and boy does it make the days go by slow, just waiting. They have started her on steroids for the babies lungs, just in case and I'm trying to "guess" at when to go.

Hopefully this morning we will get more of a better idea. If not, we will just keep waiting.

Thank you all

Prayers from here as well Ive been down sick and not on the forum please keep us posted

Prayers from here - hopefully the steroids are helping the babies and your daughter is a little better.

Barbie

It has been a long day of waiting, several changes through the day, so I will give the short version. My daughter woke up having contractions, the contractions are to stressful for the babies, more so for the boy. Most babies heart rate will go down during a contraction, but they do not recover quick enough. So, to go get the babies they have to stop the contractions. They do not want them stressed, then put them through delivery. Contractions have stopped,,,want them to be stress free 12 hours,,,so planning on 6 am tomorrow, Thursday. Does that make sense? Between now and then if my daughter shows any signs of being worse, if either baby shows any signs of stress, they will go get them then. We are hoping for a good night and no other problem or complication between now and 6.

Still keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers, hoping for a good nights sleep for your daughter and the little ones.

Try and get some rest yourself so that you will stay healthy yourself to help out.

I know that is hard to do.

Thinking of all of you.

I can only imagine your stress Carolyn. {{{{Hugs}}}}

PRAYERS for momma and babies!!!

My thoughts are with you and I'm hoping the best for your daughter and grandbabies.
default_pray.gif

Thinking of all of you this morning and sending prayers.

Been thinking about you guys! Hope today is a good day. C'mon babies, grow a little faster.

Carolyn, so sorry to hear of this worry!!

Keeping them and you in my prayers...hoping for lots of good news soon...

I'm thinking maybe for all of us, I should wait and update when the babies get here.

Long day, started at 1:30 am, she started having contractions, several in a short time, then contractions were lasting for up to 4 minutes, daughters blood pressure went down, wouldn't go get them. Contractions through the day, baby boys heart rate goes down. What a vicious circle it has been. These poor doctors are trying to come up with a medicine to help 3 people who are connected, one with a fast heart rate, one to slow and one pretty much normal. So until my daughters BP holds,,,we wait. Maybe I'll wait for an update that doesn't include, still waiting.

"still waiting" is the very best kind of update! I certainly don't mind seeing it, but will assume that is the name of the game if we don't hear differently. (Take care of yourself, too. You will be desperately needed)

Latest posts

Back