Prayers for my daughter please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

Dare I say anything?! But they all had an ok day. They have been able to keep my daughters BP up for 2 days now. Her heart rate is still in the high 80's, but has come down a little each day. She has had 4 contractions today, each lasting 2 minutes, but is less than the previous days. Babies are still stressed during contractions but do recover some better. That pattern remains the same and that is good. If she has a good night, tomorrow they will take her out of the high risk ward and put her in a unit that allows them to monitor her and the babies, but she will also be able to sit in a chair if she likes, and can sleep on her sides, and according to her best of all, take a shower. The doctors best educated guess was given today,,,it could be tomorrow or 3 weeks from tomorrow!! Depends on changes, what those changes are and how the 3 of them respond.

So come on every body, let's hurry up and WAIT!!

How's her little boy[Tommmy I believe?]doing? That sounds like good news
default_yes.gif

I am so glad they are all doing so much better. I have no problems keeping up the prays for three weeks!

Prayers for a good day today for sure!!!!

Barbie

She just called and has been moved downstairs,,,much more freedom. Her husband and Aidan are on there way for a visit. She sounded so much better!!!

She is dilated, so for now continued monitoring and waiting!

I just can't thank you guys enough, each and every response, prayer, has been greatly appreciated, I just can't tell you how much.

Thank you soooooo much!

So glad tp hear the updates (I have to keep checking the forum every few hours as she and the babies are in my thoughts all day). Prayers continued!

Lisa

This is so good to hear! You have so many LB extended family members pulling for your daughter and the twins, and we'll all continue sending our collected positive energy and prayers for all of you!

A shower may seem like such a little thing, but I'm sure it will make a huge difference for your daughter.

Remember that too often in times of great stress, people tend to neglect themselves. Be sure to take care of yourself!

susanne

You guys are just the best, and I mean that!
default_smile.png
Sometimes life gets to be hectic and it takes one person to send a simple email like I got today and a lot goes away. All the email said was, thinking of you. Even if you have only said a few words it has meant a lot.

They remain the same and that is good. Still some things they don't like but the way it was explained to me today was, they continue to have the same pattern of not so good things happen, which is way better than a speratic pattern of bad things happening.

Echo on the babies today was unchanged, ultrasound as well show the babies continue to grow, both good things. Both are around 4 lbs 6 ounces.

My daughter can be rather stubborn,,,by golly they told her months ago this little boy needed to be at 6 pounds for his heart surgery and she may just be stubborn enough to make it!

Thanks for the update, stubborn can be good. Continued prayers for all.

Continued prayers for those precious babies and your daughter, also.

Like many LB members, I check several times a day and have been pleased to find that things are still going as well as can be expected.

Every day is a plus for those little ones to grow bigger and stronger.

Hugs for you Frankie - this has to be so wearing - soon you will have 2 adorable little ones to love!
default_yes.gif

Well, my heart is in my shoes,,,they let my daughter go home to wait this out. As long as her BP stays up, the babies recover well from any contractions. Two stress tests in two days show they are doing better. Three doctors came to the same conclusion, send her home, take some of her stress away, instruct her on what she needs to watch for, most she already knows as she has been through it, bring her back in every Monday, Weds, and Friday for doctor appointments, with tests on Tuesday. My daughter feels very comfortable with it, I on the other hand kept saying, no really? Are you sure? Did you misunderstand them? Do I need to talk to them? Is this safe? Do I need to come out there? Mostly what I got was, Mooommmm.

For a not so trusting person, I sure am having to trust these people an awful lot. But I do trust my daughter and I'll just have to go with it.

So I would say better,,,and still waiting!!!

That's good news! Prayers work!

Hang in there Carolyn! OY your poor nerves!
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back