Prayers for my daughter please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I certainly don't mind reading still waiting updates. If we don't get those, then we will be worried! I'm am keeping you all in my prayers.

Carolyn, you have this entire group hooked on this thread waiting for any kind of news. No news is good news, especially in this case. Hoping all goes well for mom and babies!

Carolyn, you are all still in my prayers. We love any updates, but know your time and mind is with your daughter and nanies, as it should be. Hoping today brings a better day for all, I will be sending good thoughts and prayers.

I have seen any updates yet today. Was just checking to see how mama and babies were doing. I think of everyone all the time. You are still in my prayers and thoughts. Please let us know how everyone is doing, thanks

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
Praying for your family.

Still the same, still in the hospital, still no babies, but at least have a few answers. With 2 babies in there kind of hard to get pictures of other things, they were always in the way. There is a weakness in the placenta, and the fluid surrounding the boy is low. She really had a pretty good day, no contractions, no dips in the babies heart rate, until almost 6, and it started all over again. So they are working on those things and we will see. She only can lie on her back due to monitoring the babies 24/7 and she is sore. Also started her on breathing treatments as her oxygen level went down. That may simply be due to having 2 babies pushing down on her. She is tired and cranky, but I hope tomorrow helps. She misses her son, 18 months old, and after he is checked to be cold and sniffle free, they will allow her 20 minutes off the monitors to go downstairs and see him. I hope all goes well because she is so looking forward to it.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of you for thinking of us during this time, it really does help. The prayers do too as the babies continue to stay with mom and grow.

Thank you

Thanks for the update,teary eyed as I read. Continued thoughts and prayers,they've got alot of people pulling for them. When they get home we expect lots of pictures
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Our Blessings and Prayers are with your daughter and her two babies![/SIZE]

default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif

God Bless,

Jenny and Mel

I'm so happy to hear everyone is still hanging in there - lots of prayers for a safe delivery and the days following.

Thank you so much for the update. We're all here for you. Our prayers and thoughts are there with y'all. May God heal and supply all needs.

God bless,

Joan

Thanks for the updates. Prayers that she and the babies had a good night and will have a good day today.

((((HUGS)))) to you all.

Barbie

Most of what's being going on for the last 4 days continues, but at least in the last day there was nothing more or different. They are just making sure all 3 are watched to make sure they can continue to handle this another day. My daughter insists she will do it for however long, but having contractions for days now, I think at some point she may get a little tired.

They were able to get her son in to see her and that made a huge difference, she sounded much better. Him leaving wasn't a pretty scene but hopefully none he will remember when things settle down at whatever point.

Thanks so much for all the thoughts and emails. I am reading some and hope all are well!

Latest posts

Back