Prayers for my daughter please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh goodness gracious... My thoughts and prayers are with them. My cousin was rushed to the hospital the day before yesterday for high blood pressure. And they have confirmed her positive for preeclampysia. I hope everything turns out ok. SO sad

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
That all will be ok with your daughter and twins.

Thank you all so much. Time to take a deep breath and just wait it out. No real change through the night. Waiting on doctors this morning with the rest of test results. We knew with this high risk of a pregnancy the last several weeks could be this way, and with the help of family and friends we know we'll get through it.

Thank you again

Sending good thoughts for your daughter and the twins at this time.

We have a couple of sweet boys who will be 7 on the 21st of January and were "high risk".

Doctors are so skilled these days and she will be closely monitored.

Your daughter and the twins are in my prayers, as well as you and her husband.

My prayers and thoughts are with your daughter and the little ones also

Lisa

My daughter remains the same. Her BP drops for a reason they can not find. Pulse still to high. She has a lot of swelling, not there before. For her safety they have set a time frame. If she does not show signs of improvement by 11 am tomorrow, or gets worst, they'll have to go get the babies.

Thank you again so much, just reading your responses have given me great comfort, thank you.

Dear God, I'm praying so much for you and your family. The things they can do today are just amazing! They already have such a handle on these babies and exactly what they are going to do for them when they are born, it's unreal. Of course prayers for your daughter as this pregnancy is reaking havoc on her body right now. Please keep updating us. We are all praying.....

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Carolyn, I will keep you all in my prayers. She is in a good place with good doctors, and it may be a little rough, it is all going to work out OK, you have to believe that. Hugs and Prayers.

Carolyn,

Lots of prayers for your daughter and those precious babies.

Latest posts

Back