Prayers for my daughter please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping she gets some much needed rest
default_yes.gif

I am so thrilled to hear that she at home and able to rest. I am sure she is thrilled... My thoughts and prayers are with your daughter and the twins....As well as you and your hubby...Stay strong

Carolyn, then this is the right thing to do! The baby dolls are stable and will do better at home as will their Mommy! Such a hard thing to go through so far, but you must admit, these Grandchildren of yours have already proven, they are TOUGH AS NAILS!!! With so many people praying for them and their Mom, I think most of the battle has been won! You just watch! More prayers comming their way!!!
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Wonderful News, does she have a blood pressure machine at home?

I had a friend lend my daughter one, and it really helped us.
default_wub.png

Lots of
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
still coming your way.

Carolyn, I can understand why this might make you uneasy, but from my own hospital experiences, I agree that she is much better off at home, so long as she can relax and get lots of rest.

I went into the hospital once with one problem (cellulitis), but caught pneumonia while I was there and ended up staying much longer than I wished. Once I got home, I did much better.

I hope that you, too, can get some good rest. Make use of all that great pet therapy you have right out in your corral!

That's great news! Hang in there, those little babies will be here and all fixed up before you know it
default_wub.png

Thank you all so much. She sounds so much better so that has helped me too. Really, I am fine. Little anxious, but nothing over the top. How funny, when she went home I started sleeping too. Doctor app on Friday said things remain the same. She still has contractions but they are at the same time every day and last the same amount of time. So now we are at, she could have them tomorrow, or 2 weeks from tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back