Prayers and Good Thought Please.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nan,

Wishing you all the best, sending up prayers that all will be well.

16 years ago on my 36th birthday, I found out I had breast cancer. I had a mastectomy and beat it. Never thought I would be here to talk about it.... just wanted you to know that if it is positive, it doesn't have to be the end. It can be a beginning of appreciating every day.

Robin

ps. PLEASE POST when you find out!!!

First of all ... a heartfelt thank you to ALL of you who kept me in your thoughts and prayers! I was comforted knowing that so many were with me the day of surgery.
default_wub.png
:

I did post briefly the day I came home (last Thursday) that the news is FANTASTIC - NO cancer!!! :new_multi: I know you all can imagine my joy.

Today - exactly one week after surgery ... I Feel Good, na na na na na na, I Knew That I Would, na na na na na na ...... :488: LOL - I really, really, really do feel GREAT!!

Thanks again EVERYONE. You guys are great!

Nan

That is fantastic! (Sorry I missed your earlier post.)

:aktion033: MA

Nan, I couldn't possibly be happier for you! I somehow missed your original post, so I wasn't able to offer you any encouragement. However, I join you and the others in thanking God that there was no cancer! That's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! I know your recovery will be quick and complete now with all that good news!

Thats wonderful news!!!! I'm so glad you're out and about and ready for the zest in your life!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back