PRAYER CIRCLE DURING THE FUNERAL TIME

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]Marty and Family...GOD BLESS![/SIZE]

Prayers. Blessings and Condolences in Your Time of Need
default_pray.gif
:

Jenny Shea and Family

default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=12pt]Marty and Family...GOD BLESS![/SIZE]

Prayers. Blessings and Condolences in Your Time of Need
default_pray.gif
:

Jenny Shea and Family

default_wub.png
:

What a great idea, I will certainly light a candle here is Florida.

Count me in on lighting a candle. Marty was always so thoughtful in lighting candles for others.

Pam

Even when I am not on the forum, Marty and her family are at the forefront of my mind. I have been saying prayers all day and will continue to do so. I will light a candle and take a quiet moment out of my day on Tuesday at 10am to say a prayer for her family.

I will also be saying a prayer at 10am.

Another Angel gets its wings.

God Bless Marty, Jerry, Dan and family.

Godspeed Michael.

Hugs to all.

default_wub.png
:

Michael's Funeral is to be Tuesday at 1 pm Eastern Time (US.) , 4 pm Pacific Time. Please adjust your own time frames accordingly.

Blessings to all,

MA (Maryann)

Maryann,

Your times are backwards. The East Coast is 3 hours in front of the Pacific Coast. The times should read 1 pm Eastern Time, 12 Pm Central Time, 11 am Mountain Time and 10am Pacific Time. Sorry don't mean to be critical but that way the prayer circle is in fact at the same time around the US.

Thanks

Michele
Michele

Thank You for posting the times for me, I have been trying to make sure I had the time right. I do.

I want to make sure I lite the candle at the right to.

Thank You

Also I do believe this is a great ideal.

Vicky

What a wonderful and thoughtful idea. I will definately light a candle and say a prayer for Michael and his family. My heart is just aching for them.

What a wonderful and thoughtful idea. I will definately light a candle and say a prayer for Michael and his family. My heart is just aching for them.

I will light a candle....I will be here at home. God speed Michael....you're a beautiful angel now.

A candle will be lit for Michael. May he rest in peace. My thoughts are with his family.

Many of you know that I don't believe in god or prayer, per se, but that doesn't mean I don't believe in the human spirit or having faith in something beyond our knowledge of that power.

I cannot promise prayers as I feel they are futile, though I have had Michael and his family, most especially poor Marty, in my thoughts constantly and wishing my own grieving could borrow a little of their burden for them so they can make it through these dark times.

All I can do is offer my wishes for them for peace and comfort from any source it may come though I have the feeling it is Michael himself that will be providing this....as well as each individual heart that loved him.

I will spend the time with my own sons, and be thankful that I can do just that.

Liz M.

I will also be lighting a candle and saying a prayer for the entire Garrison Family.

Jodi

[SIZE=14pt]I was so sorry to hear about michael. Getetia told me at the show sat. I will be there in prayer support because I cant go to the funeral. Will be having and mri from my accident friday.[/SIZE]

Lyn

QUOTE(Mijke @ Jun 11 2006, 11:34 PM)

QUOTE(yvonne_89 @ Jun 11 2006, 01:05 PM)

Thanks, Robin1

I have made a note on my cell at 7 am so I am not a sleep when it is Michael's Funeral

Hi Yvonne,

The correct time for Norway will be 7PM (not AM). We are ahead in time in Europe...

Lighting a candle here as well.....
OK, I'm confused. Yvonne, you said you were 6 hours BEFORE New York time. 6 hours before 1 pm would be 7 am.

Robin

The Lord Bless You and Keep You,

The Lord Make His Face to Shine Upon You

and Be Gracious Unto You,

The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon You

and Give You His Peace.

Sheila

Latest posts

Back