PRAYER CIRCLE DURING THE FUNERAL TIME

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brianna and I each lit a candle. They are still burning. One for Michael. One for the family.

MA

I, too, have candles lit and am sending up prayers for peace and healing for the entire Garrison family. I am just SO sad for their loss, and the great loss suffered by society as a whole. Michael was truly one of the special ones!

R.I.P Michael Joseph Garrison WE WILL ALL MISS YOU!!!

Jodi

Just got home from appointments in town, and am a little late, but I now have my candle lit and burning in remembrance of Michael, and to send thoughts of love, strength, friendship and most importantly, healing, for the family. God Bless.
default_pray.gif
:

I also lit a candle for the family. I prayed that they would find peace and know that Michael is smiling down on them and waiting for the day that they will all be reunited.

Today at 1pm my 13 year old son and I light a candle at our local catholic church. My son wanted to light a candle also as he said a prayer for Marty and her family. He felt so sorry for her loss. My 5 year old went with us and he said Jesus will love her family.

I want Marty to know how much this has touched my son Zachary. I told him how loving Michael was and his love about animals. My son said he sounds alot like him. This has truly touched many and our family will keep them in all our prayers.

Christine

Today at 1pm my 13 year old son and I light a candle at our local catholic church. My son wanted to light a candle also as he said a prayer for Marty and her family. He felt so sorry for her loss. My 5 year old went with us and he said Jesus will love her family.

I want Marty to know how much this has touched my son Zachary. I told him how loving Michael was and his love about animals. My son said he sounds alot like him. This has truly touched many and our family will keep them in all our prayers.

Christine
Isn't it amazing how wonderful things come out of a child's mouth? My daughter blew me away by insisting that she write her OWN card to Marty and her family. And Brianna HATES to write. I read the note before we mailed it.....and at the end she wrote in her 9 year old cursive -- "Michael is with Jesus now.".........

God bless the children.......

MA

I just got home from work but at 1:00 p.m. today, I sat quietly in a meeting and sent my thoughts and prayers to Michael and his family.

God bless you and be with you at this most difficult time.

Wendy

I said prayers all day, I can't imagine how hard a day it was for the Garrisons. My family and I went to Friendlys for lunch and I let a balloon go for Michael, I wonder how high they go?

They were in my thoughts all day yesterday. I will still be praying for them.

Latest posts

Back