PRAYER CIRCLE DURING THE FUNERAL TIME

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a wonderful idea...I will be lighting a candel here in memory of him and saying a lot of prayers for Jerry,Marty and Dan...We will all be there in sprit....

Absolutely...thank you for the suggestion...what a wonderful idea.

Liz R.

Their family are in my thoughts and prayers. Like some others on the forum, I didn't know Michael and I don't know Marty, but she has offered her words of wisdom to me when I asked for help. I will be lighting a candle for him here in Espyville, Pa. I just wish I could be there in person for her. They will continue to be in my prayers.. This is a very thoughtful and kind idea.. I hope our prayers help Marty. (Im going to have two candles lit.. One for Michael, One for Marty... God Bless Marty and Her Family...

Michael's Funeral is to be Tuesday at 1 pm Eastern Time (US.) , 4 pm Pacific Time. Please adjust your own time frames accordingly.

Blessings to all,

MA (Maryann)

Maryann,

Your times are backwards. The East Coast is 3 hours in front of the Pacific Coast. The times should read 1 pm Eastern Time, 12 Pm Central Time, 11 am Mountain Time and 10am Pacific Time. Sorry don't mean to be critical but that way the prayer circle is in fact at the same time around the US.

Thanks

Michele

Carl and I will be out with the horses looking over the lake into the big sky where we feel connected to God.

Through that warm horses breath we will light candles and send quiet prayers.

As Khalil Ghabran said but altered by me here:

"Your tears are my tears

your pain is my pain

I will stay with you forever in my heart

and be with you until once again

you can look up

and your heart can smile"

Maryann,

Your times are backwards. The East Coast is 3 hours in front of the Pacific Coast. The times should read 1 pm Eastern Time, 12 Pm Central Time, 11 am Mountain Time and 10am Pacific Time. Sorry don't mean to be critical but that way the prayer circle is in fact at the same time around the US.

Thanks

Michele
Oops.......I was rather emotionally exhausted last night (as we all probably were.). I will post a post script on my original message. Thanks

What Wonderful idea, MA. I will have 2 candles lit, one for Michael and one for the family.

The family has been in my thoughts and prayers. This is all so sad.

Joyce

I will be at work tomorrow but plan on taking my break at 12 my time, and having several moments of thoughts and prayers sent to Marty, Jerry and Dan. Hopefully all the prayers sent their way will help give them the strength to get thru the one last good bye. My heart goes out to them so much....

is it someone who know when 4 pm Pacific Time is i Norwegian time?

Norways time is 6 hours before New york time.

Yvonne, that would be 7 am your time.

Shane, if I figured this correctly it will be 8 pm in Ireland.

Robin

Thanks, Robin1

I have made a note on my cell at 7 am so I am not a sleep when it is Michael's Funeral
default_sad.png

Although I have not met Marty or her family, I feel that I know them. Marty is a very special person with a special family. My prayers and thoughts are with them.

I received a call from Margie telling me what happened while I was on the road to Colorado. I won't be able to go to the funeral but we'll light a candle and say a prayer. Such a senseless accident and tragic loss. Marty and Jerry and the entire family are in our prayers. Vicki

[SIZE=10pt]When I first read about this I was so stunned...[/SIZE]

I still cannot imagine the pain Marty and her family are suffering...and I will be keeping them in my prayers.

I will be lighting a candle and joining in the prayer circle as well. I just wish I could do something to take away the hurt..

[SIZE=10pt]When I first read about this I was so stunned...[/SIZE]

I still cannot imagine the pain Marty and her family are suffering...and I will be keeping them in my prayers.

I will be lighting a candle and joining in the prayer circle as well. I just wish I could do something to take away the hurt..

Latest posts

Back